Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunshine931 (vero) is a Lollipop Girl again for NYC!!!!

Just got a text! There all there now (the Montreal Girls) :punk:

YAY!!!!!!!! When she asked nadja earlier she said they already had the girls, did one drop out?

Yaaaay Christina! We're totally going to rock it at the show...I'm so excited for the both of us! :D

LadyGodiva...I can't remember if you said so or not...but were you able to watch any of the show from the wings or anything?

yes, you will be able to watch from the side. it isn't a great view, but apparently the toronto one was better than montreal so it depends on the venue.

Oh, I'm so glad of that, LadyGodiva. I have been a bit sad that I won't get to see him perform anything....so now that makes me feel lots better! At least I know my boyfriend Chris will get to film/take some pictures and I'll get to see those. :)

From what I have heard, the House of Blues is super small, so maybe I'll be able to see fairly well.

Oh, I'm so glad of that, LadyGodiva. I have been a bit sad that I won't get to see him perform anything....so now that makes me feel lots better! At least I know my boyfriend Chris will get to film/take some pictures and I'll get to see those. :)

From what I have heard, the House of Blues is super small, so maybe I'll be able to see fairly well.

oh good. for toronto, i could see him when he was standing on the M and when he was at the front of the stage. You can stand pretty much where you want as long as you're out of the way because people are constantly running around and the dresses are super poofy so you have to be careful! lol.

also, if you have a chance and you meet him, could you ask him if the bracelets he's wearing are from one of the toronto lollipop girls? ( i don't think he knows my name?) And if he says yes (I'm fairly sure they are) tell him thank you from me and that i'm really glad he liked them and is wearing them.

again, this is only if you have the chance and you remember, but i would appreciate it!.

yeah :) i guess it depends on the venu...and if u have enough toom to stand on the side without interrupting anyone u know?

if the venue is small usually its ok i think ;)