Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

Minneapolis concert is Wednesday!

And I thought I possibly had a good chance anyway since there aren't that many people going to the Minneapolis concert. It's the only show on this tour that hasn't sold out and the venue only holds maybe 1500 people. There couldn't possibly have been that many people applying for MPLS lollipop girls, could there?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woah woah woah!!!

Hold everything!

Okay.

I just got called today to be a lollipop girl for CHICAGO too!!

:shocked:

I can't believe this!

Bleh, I cried tears of joy.

OMG!!! YAY! u got it after all!!!! happy for u :):thumb_yello:

Woah woah woah!!!

Hold everything!

Okay.

I just got called today to be a lollipop girl for CHICAGO too!!

:shocked:

I can't believe this!

Bleh, I cried tears of joy.

Congrats Emy!!! :groupwave:

I just watched your video on youtube, great choice they picked you! :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy for everyone who got picked!!!! :punk:

same here!!! :punk:

I still haven't had my call to get details for tomorrow. Shoudl I be worried??? Christina said she already got her call...so I am scared they're leaving me out.

Do you all think I should call Nadya or just keep waiting?

Nadja called me at 9 one or two days beforehand. Don't worry!:wink2:

okay guys! guess what?! my first MIKA concert experience is in ONE DAY!!!!!!!!!! ahhh! i'm so excited.

me, norwalk/megan, and her sister are all packing up to head to chicago and then to minneapolis to see MIKA!!!

bad news: there is going to be like 10inches of snow tonight so we might leave early.

I wonder if they'll have this comp for the London gigs? Not that I'd enter, I wouldn't be able to fit in a lollipop girl dress :sad: lol

No I doubt they will bother having this for the London gigs cos each time they have tried it all goes boobs up and ppl get disappointed when it doesn't happen, so even if they did I wont believe it till I see it with my own eyes.

Nadja called me at 9 one or two days beforehand. Don't worry!:wink2:

I called her this evening. Apparently there was some confusion and she thought she had already called me today. I am not sure what is going on.... she seemed to act like there was a chance not all of the girls would be LGs....but I may be wrong on that one.

I am not worried, though....because Christina and I were called first and we know that we should definitely entitled to being a LG for the show.

yeah :) i just hope it wont b cold here in LA .... i dont want to wear anything on my costume like i had to in the UK... no fun :sneaky2:

i hope the sky will be bluuuue or violet sky? :naughty:

That's the UK for ya, you would think we should all be hardened to it by now but IM NOT!!!! I hate being cold.

Well, at this point I am not even sure how many LGs ther are supposed to be. She said she would try to get all of us on stage, but that she would have to see the stage first.

I basically just made it clear to her that Christina and I were chosen first and that there shouldn't be any dispute about the two of us being on stage.

Well, at this point I am not even sure how many LGs ther are supposed to be. She said she would try to get all of us on stage, but that she would have to see the stage first.

I basically just made it clear to her that Christina and I were chosen first and that there shouldn't be any dispute about the two of us being on stage.

Absolutley! You both should DEFINITLEY be on stage.

yeah :) i just hope it wont b cold here in LA .... i dont want to wear anything on my costume like i had to in the UK... no fun :sneaky2:

i hope the sky will be bluuuue or violet sky? :naughty:

ooo trust me it wont be as cold as it was in ny hahaha i was waiting out there from 9am to 7pm and i was freezing my arse off!

Heh, way to be fair!

What did she say to that?

Well i guess it's a good thing you called her then! For SURE you two should (will!) be ones and then after that i would say whoever is MFC...:wink2: