Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

There's probably still time for you all to get a phone call. They are probably calling girls in order of the shows.

i hope :) i might get a heart atack if i get a phone call in the morning... in the next few days :naughty:

i dont get a lot of phone calls and if i do usually its my brother and he knows better to call atleast at noon or i wont b awake ;):roftl:

have fun girl!!!! u will love it :):thumb_yello:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wouldn't worry about the timings and such for calls, they seem to be doing things differently each time. They called me the day i applied (which happened to be 5 days before the show) and they contacted the montreal girls the same day as me. But it seems they haven't done that in the same order for other shows. Height doesn't really matter and as long as you are fairly slender you'll fit the dress. really, don't worry, everything will work out! Just remember to LOVE every moment because it will be over before you know it! This is something you will remember forever so don't be shy either! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

i wouldn't worry about the timings and such for calls, they seem to be doing things differently each time. They called me the day i applied (which happened to be 5 days before the show) and they contacted the montreal girls the same day as me. But it seems they haven't done that in the same order for other shows. Height doesn't really matter and as long as you are fairly slender you'll fit the dress. really, don't worry, everything will work out! Just remember to LOVE every moment because it will be over before you know it! This is something you will remember forever so don't be shy either! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

very true ;)

Thanks for that! Your comments are putting me at ease. By the way, did they have a problem with you taking a camera backstage?? I really want to take mine and I hope they won't object.

Thanks for that! Your comments are putting me at ease. By the way, did they have a problem with you taking a camera backstage?? I really want to take mine and I hope they won't object.

TAKE YOUR CAMERA! but don't like, walk around taking pics of EVERYTHING backstage- they might think thats a little odd lol. i took pics of and with the other dancers, our dressing room and with mika. i wanted some with the other band members, but they were walking from the showers to their dressing room when i had time and i thought that might be a bad time to ask lol.

i'll get them next time hehe.

Yay! I am glad they allow them. I would have to be crazy to not at least try to take my camera and to get pictures of everything. I am also going to have my sister take her camera, so that she can film me while on stage. :D

Did Mika talk to you all that much?

Yay! I am glad they allow them. I would have to be crazy to not at least try to take my camera and to get pictures of everything. I am also going to have my sister take her camera, so that she can film me while on stage. :D

Did Mika talk to you all that much?

depends how busy they are before hand. in Montreal they got to talk to him before hand. but in toronto i had to wait till after to talk to him. He's VERY nice, it was one of the best moment of my life, so again, don't be shy!

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

OMG! :shocked:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!WOOOOOOT!! :woot_jump:

By the way...I called my boyfriend, Chris, and told him the news... he was really happy for me, although he was disappointed we can't watch the show together! When I was about to get off the phone I said "I'll send you a youtube clip of one of the performances of Lollipop Girl, so you can see what I'll be doing..." (it was the clip of Vero) and then he said "Okay...but if at the show I ever see you sucking on anything other than a lollipop, I'm leaving!"

LOL :D

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Congrats Mandi! I'm glad somebody has at least heard. hope you have a wonderful time!

By the way...I called my boyfriend, Chris, and told him the news... he was really happy for me, although he was disappointed we can't watch the show together! When I was about to get off the phone I said "I'll send you a youtube clip of one of the performances of Lollipop Girl, so you can see what I'll be doing..." (it was the clip of Vero) and then he said "Okay...but if at the show I ever see you sucking on anything other than a lollipop, I'm leaving!"

LOL :D

lmao... i can understand him... ;)