Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

christine can u hold my hand while i wait and hope for a phone call? :blush-anim-cl:

i cant take it anymnore.... :blush-anim-cl:

im so happy for vero! she rocked the stage ;)

Aww...I've got my fingers crossed for you. :huglove:

Did you mention in the email that you were a lollipop girl before? It's not just dumb luck that Vero is doing this at all 3 shows she's attending. It's easier for them to have someone who is experienced and they can count on.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

christine can u hold my hand while i wait and hope for a phone call? :blush-anim-cl:

i cant take it anymnore.... :blush-anim-cl:

im so happy for vero! she rocked the stage ;)

I can hold your hand if you want to :bleh:

I sent more pictures of me!

not sure if they would look at two emails from me but...

then who knows!

I was deciding which I should do ! a big girl or lollipop girl!

I am too slim to be a Big girl and tall for a lollipop girl!

but it doesn't hurt to try!

The Vancouver Gig is 13 days away!

wonder when I would hear about it!

so getting excited !

Aww...I've got my fingers crossed for you. :huglove:

Did you mention in the email that you were a lollipop girl before? It's not just dumb luck that Vero is doing this at all 3 shows she's attending. It's easier for them to have someone who is experienced and they can count on.

thanks! its hard waiting like this...

i did mention it yes... so it can do good if they need someone with experience or bad if they want to give other ppl a chance! THO! if its gonna be someone from the MFC ill be sad its not me but happy for who ever it will be ;)

I sent more pictures of me!

not sure if they would look at two emails from me but...

then who knows!

I was deciding which I should do ! a big girl or lollipop girl!

I am too slim to be a Big girl and tall for a lollipop girl!

but it doesn't hurt to try!

The Vancouver Gig is 13 days away!

wonder when I would hear about it!

so getting excited !

is there a limit in height for lollipop girls? :blink:

yes! the more the merrier ;)

great!! :mf_rosetinted:

no, i don't think so. I didn't mention anything about height or weight when i applied, so i don't know how they would have know anyways. Just try not to be taller than Mika because that might look a bit strange, lol. i'm 5'6, and next to mika i look short still.

no, i don't think so. I didn't mention anything about height or weight when i applied, so i don't know how they would have know anyways. Just try not to be taller than Mika because that might look a bit strange, lol.

taller than him! :roftl: thats like impossible to do!

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Hi! I got a call this morning also for being a lollipop girl in Chicago! It's been great to see your posts LadyGodiva!

Sunshine931 (vero) is a Lollipop Girl again for NYC!!!!

Just got a text! There all there now (the Montreal Girls) :punk:

Congrats to mandilambi, candboys and again Véro!!! :groupwave:

I'm so happy for you!!!! The stage is yours! :punk:

You're pretty tall aren't you Lady? Vero definitely is. I was surprised because she's got such a petite build, I expected her to be shorter as well.

i think she is like me... vero i mean... u think? hehe YOU MET US BOTH!

cool :mf_rosetinted:

You're pretty tall aren't you Lady? Vero definitely is. I was surprised because she's got such a petite build, I expected her to be shorter as well.

I'm fairly tall i think. 5'6" (i have no idea in meters, maybe like a little over 1.5?) As you can see i still look short next to mika. i think Vero and I are around the same height?

no, i don't think so. I didn't mention anything about height or weight when i applied, so i don't know how they would have know anyways. Just try not to be taller than Mika because that might look a bit strange, lol. i'm 5'6, and next to mika i look short still.

hmm I wonder how they choose the girls in that case. I really thought they considered height and wight before all. what did you send for your apllication?

Oh, and I didn't mention height/weight either. That's why I was nervous about being too short (I'm a little bit below 5ft). I'm assuming they just made the choice based on the picture.

maybe you have to be blonde :bleh: all of the LG have been blonde or dark blonde until now haven't they?

maybe you have to be blonde :bleh: all of the LG have been blonde or dark blonde until now haven't they?

i wasnt haha :naughty: my hair couldnt be more black.... :naughty:

but maybe now they go for the blond ;) tho LADY isnt blond? u have dark brown dont u?