Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes

Pamette

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my place :roftl: I don't knox yet if can go but i will see it's so far...i've loved visiting nimes one of my best memories of holiday!! My exams have just finished this morning WAOU I don't know if i'm in my normal state I haven't slept more than 4 hours per night since it began (two weeks ago)

I think i've just done, as I learnt it, "un achat par compulsion" propre au consommateur lol! :naughty:

Not on the calendar, but a thread, then when I went to check the date, I couldn't find it again.

That's strange. :blink:

I've been there. Years ago on a holiday. It's huge. :blink:

But I think it's a nice place for a festival. I won't be there though.

I think so. It's very far from my home but why not.

The sun, a beautiful place, an ice cream,... :wub2:

I must stop now. I'm not on holidays and it's not the summer. :naughty: I can't wait.

Nîmes is a very nice city !! i encourage anybody to go there, and why not around mika's gig so you can stay a few days and do both !! really... i wouldn't say that for a lot of other cities...

so much more worth it than the Parc des Princes imo...

OK! :wink2: Niki told me i couldn't add the event yesterday because she wasn't sure it was official.

I'm happy we're sure of it is now. :punk:

:naughty: :naughty: Sorry for that we were awaiting confirmation... Since only one newspaper mentioned it and the tickets were going on sale, we just doidn't want anyone to buy them without being sure Mika would be performing. So I deleted the thread Cubitus had posted about it. So, Babs, you didn't hallucinate, it was there, for a couple of minutes.

:naughty: Sorry for that we were awaiting confirmation... Since only one newspaper mentioned it and the tickets were going on sale, we just doidn't want anyone to buy them without being sure Mika would be performing. So I deleted the thread Cubitus had posted about it. So, Babs, you didn't hallucinate, it was there, for a couple of minutes.

Don't worry! :wink2:

We were really surprised yesterday when we learnt that he would do a festival and that the tickets would be available the day after. :shocked:

How could we only know such a thing the day before? :blink:

Nothing was written about it on Ticketnet or France billet who sell the tickets in France. Strange.

But the news came from La Provence, a serious newspaper so if they wrote it, i thought "Why not. It must be true." :naughty:

Nobody had the time to organize anything before the selling but we don't care. He can surprise us in that way whenever he wants. :biggrin2:

Merci Niki de m'avoir envoyé un message hier. Les modérateurs ont dû recevoir des tas de demandes d'ajout de ma part pour le calendrier. :blush-anim-cl: Il y avait en permanence un message d'erreur et je n'étais pas sûre à 100% que vous receviez mes demandes. Désolée.

Merci Niki de m'avoir envoyé un message hier. Les modérateurs ont dû recevoir des tas de demandes d'ajout de ma part pour le calendrier. :blush-anim-cl: Il y avait en permanence un message d'erreur et je n'étais pas sûre à 100% que vous receviez mes demandes. Désolée.

T'inquiète j'ai déjà eu ca quand j'étais user, je sais ce que c'est :wink2:

:naughty: :naughty: Sorry for that we were awaiting confirmation... Since only one newspaper mentioned it and the tickets were going on sale, we just doidn't want anyone to buy them without being sure Mika would be performing. So I deleted the thread Cubitus had posted about it. So, Babs, you didn't hallucinate, it was there, for a couple of minutes.

i even posted on it! :shocked:

but it's ok.....better be sure mika is going...no more cancellation moaning if he isn't...ok? :sneaky2:

This sounds better than Paris for me...:fisch:

same for me!

but i need to be sure sure sure......:shocked:

i even posted on it! :shocked:

but it's ok.....better be sure mika is going...no more cancellation moaning if he isn't...ok? :sneaky2:

same for me!

but i need to be sure sure sure......:shocked:

Les Nuits de Fourvières was quite sure sure until the day before... depends on what they plan all around this date...