Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes

Pamette

so it's sure he's going to be there???

i mean officialy?

but when???

it's written in the title... or when you go on the site to buy the ticket, click on the link, you'll have the day... but pamette should edit her post with it, you're right... :fisch:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

i saw only 3 dates confirmed: 18, 19 & 22.

confirmed where ?? if it's on the festival website, pamette said it was 2007 setlist... if tickets are on sale, he's confirmed ! but once again, he was confirmed at Les Nuits de Fourvières last year until the day before when he canncelled...

I have my ticket too Biche!

At les Nuits de Fourvières he was supposed to perform after Philippe Katherine. Nïmes seems to be more secure as even if it's a festival, it's him alone that day with the usual 1st parties as in any concert.

But of course we're never safe from a cold...

At les Nuits de Fourvières he was supposed to perform after Philippe Katherine. Nïmes seems to be more secure as even if it's a festival' date=' it's him alone that day with the usual 1st parties as in any concert.

But of course we're never safe from a cold...[/quote']

What's the difference btwn the tickets expept the prices ?

But do we get our money back if it's cancelled ?

What's the difference btwn the tickets expept the prices ?

But do we get our money back if it's cancelled ?

seated for sure (most expansive) or standing/seated according to the available seated space (cheaper).

you should get your money back if cancelled if it's like Les Nuits de Fourvières.

seated for sure (most expansive) or standing/seated according to the available seated space (cheaper).

you should get your money back if cancelled if it's like Les Nuits de Fourvières.

C'est déjà ça. Par contre,concernant l'hôtel + train/avion...

C'est déjà ça. Par contre,concernant l'hôtel + train/avion...

eh ouais... c'est un investissement tout ça !! heureusement que je ne suis pas là, autant le parc des princes jamais, mais autant une petite semaine à nîmes ça aurait bien été tentant :fisch: et plus cher surtout...

At les Nuits de Fourvières he was supposed to perform after Philippe Katherine. Nïmes seems to be more secure as even if it's a festival' date=' it's him alone that day with the usual 1st parties as in any concert.

But of course we're never safe from a cold...[/quote']

do you have mine too? :fisch:

eh ouais... c'est un investissement tout ça !! heureusement que je ne suis pas là, autant le parc des princes jamais, mais autant une petite semaine à nîmes ça aurait bien été tentant :fisch: et plus cher surtout...

C sûr! Moi je vais déjà dépenser pas mal pour le concert à Londres, je pense pas que je vais dépenser encore de l'argent pour aller à Nîmes (même si c'est une jolie ville ) si il y a des chances qu'il soit annulé!

Mais il devait pas passer dans un festival le jour après le Parc ?

C sûr! Moi je vais déjà dépenser pas mal pour le concert à Londres, je pense pas que je vais dépenser encore de l'argent pour aller à Nîmes (même si c'est une jolie ville ) si il y a des chances qu'il soit annulé!

Mais il devait pas passer dans un festival le jour après le Parc ?

quel festival ? jamais entendu ça...

they say he's maybe going to arras festival on july 5th...are they only rumours? any frenchie knows? :blink:

ok, i've never heard of that... wouldn't prevent him from going to nîmes on july 21st though :blink:

and which sort of festival do they have in arras ?! singing in the rain ?? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Main Square Festival Arras... after Radiohead, Mika ? still rumors as niki said :thumb_yello:

EDIT : seems quite sure, they gave a date on the festival website : http://www.concertandco.com/festival/main-square-festival/billet-concert-37661.htm : July 5th... i was checking on another website before, such as a blog, nothing official... but this one is the official website !

EDIT EDIT : not true !!! not official website !!! this is the official website and they have only ONE name confirmed which is Radiohead : http://www.mainsquarefestival.com/