Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes

Pamette

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so jealous...did really get to dance on stage with mika...?:blush-anim-cl: how come? :blink: who do we have to kill? :naughty:

yeah i did it was amazing i was at the terminal 5 gig and before the concert when he came out side to greet us cuz we were there waiting outside the venue like 11 hours before the concert he told us that we should stage invade, then during lollipop he pulled neil (neilium) up on stage and then a bunch of other people and i was one of them:wink2:

i don't know yet if it's worth coming... the front row looks pretty far from the stage! :blink: and it's a lot higher than the public

i don't think it will be possible to meet and talk to him, do you? i guess there will have too many people! :( plus, i'm not sure that he'll have to make sound check there and it was the best moment to try and meet him as i was told?

i don't know really, i've never been there. Will it be like a real concert (not a festival) but in open space?

what do you think, i'm confused? :confused:

i don't know yet if it's worth coming... the front row looks pretty far from the stage! :blink: and it's a lot higher than the public

i don't think it will be possible to meet and talk to him, do you? i guess there will have too many people! :( plus, i'm not sure that he'll have to make sound check there and it was the best moment to try and meet him as i was told?

i don't know really, i've never been there. Will it be like a real concert (not a festival) but in open space?

what do you think, i'm confused? :confused:

I think that the chances to meet Mika and talk to him are getting slimmer. probably very unlikely at a big gig like this. However, I think it looks a fantatic venue and think it will be a brilliant experience. I have only seen Mika outdoors once so far but am certainly looking forward to the French outdoor gigs :thumb_yello:

Could soneone tell me if Montpellier airport is close to this gig please?

I think that the chances to meet Mika and talk to him are getting slimmer. probably very unlikely at a big gig like this. However, I think it looks a fantatic venue and think it will be a brilliant experience. I have only seen Mika outdoors once so far but am certainly looking forward to the French outdoor gigs :thumb_yello:

this isnt a gig, its a festival, mika doesnt do big gigs :wub2: and u most likely wont be able to see him because there are many performers there not just mika:wink2:

this isnt a gig' date=' its a festival,[b'] mika doesnt do big gigs [/b]:wub2: and u most likely wont be able to see him because there are many performers there not just mika:wink2:

What do you call Parc des Princes then!!!:naughty:

I know THIS is a festival but Paris isn't

What do you call Parc des Princes then!!!:naughty:

I know THIS is a festival but Paris isn't

he only does big gigs in paris i think because if not he would have to do like 5 nights of gigs in paris :naughty: because he is huge there i think he maybe bigger there then in england:blink: he said he doesnt like doing them he prefers small personal ones

he only does big gigs in paris i think because if not he would have to do like 5 nights of gigs in paris :naughty: because he is huge there i think he maybe bigger there then in england:blink: he said he doesnt like doing them he prefers small personal ones

And we would all agree with him..preferably VERY small...like 100 :naughty:

this isnt a gig' date=' its a festival, mika doesnt do big gigs :wub2: and u most likely wont be able to see him because there are many performers there not just mika:wink2:[/quote']

I think there will be less performers in Nîmes than in Paris.

It's more like a gig in Nîmes because it's one day for one artist with a firts part and then another artist for another day,...

We was told that Paris would be Mika's gig but now it changed and it looks like a festival with many artists.

Around 50 kms away from Nîmes.

I think you should take a shuttle http://www.montpellier.aeroport.fr/layer_en.asp?nav=6_10_0 and then take the railway Montpellier - Nîmes (30 mins).

I think there will be less performers in Nîmes than in Paris.

It's more like a gig in Nîmes because it's one day for one artist with a firts part and then another artist for another day,...

We was told that Paris would be Mika's gig but now it changed and it looks like a festival with many artists.

Around 50 kms away from Nîmes.

I think you should take a shuttle http://www.montpellier.aeroport.fr/layer_en.asp?nav=6_10_0 and then take the railway Montpellier - Nîmes (30 mins).

Thank you! Lillibet has pointed out that Ryanair fly to Nimes, I didn't realise, I thought Montpellier was the nearest!:shocked::naughty:

Thank you anyway for the info :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP :mf_rosetinted:

why isnt anyone posting on these concert/festival threads??? so i was looking at the people who posted yes for going to this festival and alot of the people that are going to the arras one are also going to this one! which means i am seeing them again YAY!!!!!:yay: