Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes

Pamette

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP :mf_rosetinted:

why isnt anyone posting on these concert/festival threads??? so i was looking at the people who posted yes for going to this festival and alot of the people that are going to the arras one are also going to this one! which means i am seeing them again YAY!!!!!:yay:

I will see you at both!:shocked: :shocked:

who? kath..? she's from scotland as far as I know.. :blink:

and no, I don't live in paris either. :blink: but I'll attend the paris gig. :wink2:

Yes indeed I am from Scotland (well,that is where I live although I am actually English) but this July I will be in France rather a lot!:naughty:

no i am just staying there over the summer taking french courses everyday for about 3 hours and can do what ever i want after that so maybe we can meet up after the concert:wink2:

:punk: Yes with pleasure! Will you be at Paris in june or july?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15292

Hello. I have come in to advertise the above thread. The plan is to try and 'encourage' Mika to do a gig at The Royal Albert Hall, London and some people that are going to the July gigs are going to wear t shirts. The design (by Violet Sky) is great! Please check it out and join if interested! Thanks!

Robi, I am going to kill you!:naughty:

Sorry Pamette............the basic answer is no, probably not as I am totally useless at such things.....as Robi well knows which is why she is laughing. So, since she is so clever she can do it for me!!

Robi, I am going to kill you!:naughty:

Sorry Pamette............the basic answer is no, probably not as I am totally useless at such things.....as Robi well knows which is why she is laughing. So, since she is so clever she can do it for me!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15292

i love you just the way you are kath! :wub2:

• 1 month later...