Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes

Pamette

see on the site im using to book the tickets there are 2 general admissions both varying in price, does anyone know which one is best? im tempted to get the more pricyer one since i think that would be a better space, but im thinking general admission is general admission right?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see on the site im using to book the tickets there are 2 general admissions both varying in price, does anyone know which one is best? im tempted to get the more pricyer one since i think that would be a better space, but im thinking general admission is general admission right?

CAT 1: SEATING

CAT2: SEATING OR STALLS STANDING

The second one is cheaper and you can be close to the stage if you come early.

:wink2:

omfg yesterday i had a near panic attack because when i got these tickets i didnt realize or consider how expensive the train tickets from paris to nimes would be and the fact that i would have to stay in a hotel with my sister so yesterday we went to an sncf office and the tickets were so F***ING expensive! we got the cheapest ones which were 79 euros a piece, EACH WAY! and that was after we bought two student cards which were each 50 euros so we could get even more of a discount! and then my sister said after she bought it not realizing how much it really added up to be she said that she will CANCEL EVERYTHING AND JUST SKIP THE FESTIVAL:shocked: but then she realized if she did that then she would end up losing money because she wouldnt be able to get the 100 euros back from the student cards and she would lose 90 euros from the tickets so we are going! I WAS HYSTERICALLY CRYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE METRO YELLING AT MY SISTER LMFAO!

the train tickets get awfully expenive the closer to the date you get. my ticket from nîmes to paris was 19 euros, but I bought it about 2 months ago. if you know in advance that you're going you should buy them as early as possible

the train tickets get awfully expenive the closer to the date you get. my ticket from nîmes to paris was 19 euros, but I bought it about 2 months ago. if you know in advance that you're going you should buy them as early as possible

i know:thumbdown: i am really pissed but i still got it right? lol when are you leaving??? my train is leaving saturday after noon and it leaves tuesday afternoon

i know:thumbdown: i am really pissed but i still got it right? lol when are you leaving??? my train is leaving saturday after noon and it leaves tuesday afternoon

exactly' date=' you should be happy that you can go :wink2:

we're already arriving on saturday around noon, and we'll stay until tuesday night. we picked the same day haha, but I don't think we'll be on the same train. what time do you arrive on saturday exactly?[/color']

exactly, you should be happy that you can go :wink2:

we're already arriving on saturday around noon, and we'll stay until tuesday night. we picked the same day haha, but I don't think we'll be on the same train. what time do you arrive on saturday exactly?

we are arriving in nimes at 22h11 and we are leaving nimes at 13h50

ok so this is not really nimes related but i have a question for someone who is going to nimes ok so my paypal doesnt work and i need to pay avoca for the teacup gift for mikas bday so i am wondering if there is someone who wants to pay her through pay pal for me and then i will pay them at the concert??

ok so this is not really nimes related but i have a question for someone who is going to nimes ok so my paypal doesnt work and i need to pay avoca for the teacup gift for mikas bday so i am wondering if there is someone who wants to pay her through pay pal for me and then i will pay them at the concert??

I can do it. how much do you want me to pay her?

it's at 135,74£ right now and we only need 143, so with your contribution we would already have a bit more than we need. do you still want to chip in 10 euros?

hello! if all goes "as planned" i will be calling cath85 during the nimes concert... hopefully the connection will be great and i'll be able to give a quick update! nimes.... oh how i want to be there!! :wub2:

hello! if all goes "as planned" i will be calling cath85 during the nimes concert... hopefully the connection will be great and i'll be able to give a quick update! nimes.... oh how i want to be there!! :wub2:

:naughty: :naughty:

I can do it. how much do you want me to pay her?

no need anymore, cath (and aimee). if you read the official thread, you may see the sum has been reached already. thx for the good will, though :bleh:

Hello, I am not really going to be online now before I leave for Nimes so I will just say.............can't wait to see you all there! My plane does not get in to Nimes until 2pm on Monday so i guess you will all be there before me.

Can't wait!:thumb_yello:

Take care everyone, safe journeys:wub2:

no need anymore, cath (and aimee). if you read the official thread, you may see the sum has been reached already. thx for the good will, though :bleh:

I saw that thanks :thumb_yello:

we arrived in Nîmes today!! such a beautiful city!! :wub2: