Exuberant (but nervous?) Mika at Electric Factory

greta

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I am older than you I suppose, so have picked up more useless information.

yes, i guess so... though you'd be amazed at my un-interesting and random info storage...

I am surprised a little googling didn't bring that one up earlier for you Yop...but perhaps you have never been into googling the way our young greta has of late...

well... i barely google "mika penniman", unless to find pics of his wonderful flamboyant minkie mink jacket before someone post a thread about it so i can make an appropriate title :naughty: :naughty: yet i just googled "mika nrj music awards"... off topic...

I didn't know that either and I'm not ashamed to admit it :mf_rosetinted: .

I'm with you, I had no idea that was Little Richards surname.

That's pretty awesome!

They both play piano, they both have excessive and exuberant energy and they both have overwhelming charisma.

Guess it must go with the name!LOL!

HA !! thank you girls !! :thumb_yello: nothing to be ashamed of :mf_rosetinted:

Not forgetting the hair...

little_richard.jpg

OMG !! AWESOME finding !!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I am surprised a little googling didn't bring that one up earlier for you Yop...but perhaps you have never been into googling the way our young greta has of late...

Winner of the most-stalkerish award for tonight!!:winner_first_h4h:

You are making it easy for the papparazzi Greta, they can just follow you round on MFC and get all they need!!

yep:king:

it's not my fault if the MFC came up first on whatever google search containing the word Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I'm with you, I had no idea that was Little Richards surname.

That's pretty awesome!

They both play piano, they both have excessive and exuberant energy and they both have overwhelming charisma.

Guess it must go with the name!LOL!

of course Little Richard is er...LITTLE and Mika is.....bleeding mahooosively awesome :naughty::naughty:

I bet there was more people than just teenage girls letting their enthusiasm be heard!!! :wink2:

xxx

some newspapers reported the same thing about montreal... believe me, there wasn't just teenagers!! i was there lol. there were alot of adult women there too. also there were alot more men with their girlfriend/wife then i thought there would have been. and they seem to enjoy it too!

some newspapers reported the same thing about montreal... believe me, there wasn't just teenagers!! i was there lol. there were alot of adult women there too. also there were alot more men with their girlfriend/wife then i thought there would have been. and they seem to enjoy it too!

The Montreal crowd was older than in Toronto too