Pamette

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's exactly what i told Kath last night...:naughty:

i like to be tempting! :naughty:

this is another 65.000 ppl audience....not for me, but it will be stupid if kath did not go...and it's a saturday too! :wink2:

http://www.infoconcert.com/html/artiste.php?id=41508&genre=0&when=0000-00-00&dep=0&page=1

ticket: it says 'prochainement' = coming soon! :mf_lustslow:

Robi.................you are unbelievable!!!:naughty:

Well exactly, we would be in France anyway, and it's on the way home......

I mean I don't relish huge crowds at all, but it just seems a waste.

I don't think it is on my way home as I am flying to and from beauvaise...and I have NO idea where this new place is...and how would we get there form Paris on the Sat?

Robi.................you are unbelievable!!!:naughty:

I don't think it is on my way home as I am flying to and from beauvaise...and I have NO idea where this new place is...and how would we get there form Paris on the Sat?

If you had flown to and out of Brussels south it would be, tsssk you never listen to me :naughty: :naughty:

BTW if I'm doing Arras I MIGHT (say MIGHT I'm thinking of it) take the car to go down from Belgium to Paris, then Arras. So if anyone is flying to Brussels and intends to do both gig, we can make the road trip together.

If you had flown to and out of Brussels south it would be, tsssk you never listen to me :naughty: :naughty:

BTW if I'm doing Arras I MIGHT (say MIGHT I'm thinking of it) take the car to go down from Belgium to Paris, then Arras. So if anyone is flying to Brussels and intends to do both gig, we can make the road trip together.

I haven't actually booked my flights yet!:naughty:

Road trip sounds great but I think there will be too many of (probably) between Paris and Arras!? But I guess I could then fly back from Brussels...good idea!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Just checked and can't fly from bRUSSELS ON THE SUNDAY :shocked: (whoops sorry!)

Maybe I could get Eurostar withBab etc then flyhome from london. Can't believe I AM HAVING THIS CONVERSTAION...CURRENTLY WITH MYSELF :naughty: wHOOP s done it again!

Well exactly, we would be in France anyway, and it's on the way home......

I mean I don't relish huge crowds at all, but it just seems a waste.

I though you had changed your mind and were not coming to paris, babs.. I'm so in the back of beyond..:boxed:

well, I DO am glad ya come, after all. :bleh:

not sure at all abut this, it's 99,9% no for me, even if paris is a yes. me and festivals are not friends apparenty. plus it probably costs a madness. festivals usually do. :boxed:

True, if it's £125 I won't be going. Can you buy day tickets?

Yes you can! For example, Radiohead's concert in Arras is 57 euros I think.

We don't know yet how much it would be for Mika though, but I don't expect it to be more expensive than Radiohead, rather a bit less.

And I think I'm coming...

Yes you can! For example' date=' Radiohead's concert in Arras is 57 euros I think.

We don't know yet how much it would be for Mika though, but I don't expect it to be more expensive than Radiohead, rather a bit less.

And I think I'm coming...[/quote']

you THINK? :naughty: :naughty: