Main Square Festival - Arras

Pamette

Yes you can! For example' date=' Radiohead's concert in Arras is 57 euros I think.

We don't know yet how much it would be for Mika though, but I don't expect it to be more expensive than Radiohead, rather a bit less.

And I think I'm coming...[/quote']

Oh, that kind of price is OK then!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that kind of price is OK then!

Pfffff... *has nostalgy attack*

I remember paying 20 euros to see The Cure and REM performing at the same festival, among so many other artists!

But yes it was in the last century :naughty: :naughty:

I remember paying 20 euros to see The Cure and REM performing at the same festival, among so many other artists!

we have the answer:

45€

See here:

http://www.francebillet.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-MIKA---BB-BRUNES---GUESTS-ARMIK.htm

i don't think so,even we have other dates...but we don't know how much times he'll come near france or in france...so it's ok for me and just after Paris,great!

but:

BB Brunes(and guess)will play this evening too

i like it but i prefer just mika....so,perhaps it's quite expensive...but i'll go,of course!

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Pop-rock-MAIN-SQUARE-FESTIVAL---PASS-3-JOURS-ARRAS.htm

*jaw drops* :shocked: is REM performing there too in july...?? :shocked:

stipey, you stalker!!! :sneaky2: I'm gonna tell your partner... :thumbdown::roftl:

So Chickets on sale tomorrow.........on promoters site..but not on Mikas myspace:shocked: All very odd:shocked:

Strange but i heard about that gig every hour on Virgin radio today. They said: Don't forget Mika tomorrow. :wink2: