Main Square Festival - Arras

Pamette

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMmmmm I think I'm going too.. Although I'm a bit scared about that one as it is between the Parc des Princes and Werchter... he'll either hurry up or not show up because this festival won't be of much importance to him or he needs to keep his strength for Werchter...

OK Emilie stop this sarcacism :naughty: ...

Ladies, what about you take a normal Eurostar ticket (to/from Paris) and then you do the Paris/Arras trip with a rental car? Might be quite cheap. The only worry is: how to park in Arras.. it's gonna be a real crowd everywhere...

The funny thing is that I might leave everyone who are staying at home early in the morning if I want to make it to Arras... Make yourself home FD and just throw the keys in the mailbox!...

MMMmmmm I think I'm going too.. Although I'm a bit scared about that one as it is between the Parc des Princes and Werchter... he'll either hurry up or not show up because this festival won't be of much importance to him or he needs to keep his strength for Werchter...

Ladies' date=' what about you take a normal Eurostar ticket (to/from Paris) and then you do the Paris/Arras trip with a rental car? Might be quite cheap. The only worry is: how to park in Arras.. it's gonna be a real crowd everywhere...

The funny thing is that I might leave everyone who are staying at home early in the morning if I want to make it to Arras... Make yourself home FD and just throw the keys in the mailbox!...[/quote']

Jems and I had talked about hiring a car, but need to talk to Kath and Abby about it. We're staying in the Campanile in/near Arras, so I guess we'll park there? Not sure how near it is tho. Where will you stay Em?

Anything planned? I don't know why the rest of them don't go too!

Ladies' date=' what about you take a normal Eurostar ticket (to/from Paris) and then you do the Paris/Arras trip with a rental car? Might be quite cheap. The only worry is: how to park in Arras.. it's gonna be a real crowd everywhere...

The funny thing is that I might leave everyone who are staying at home early in the morning if I want to make it to Arras... Make yourself home FD and just throw the keys in the mailbox!...[/quote']

Hmm, hiring a car is a good idea indeed..

So glad you're making this one too Em!!!!!:groupwave:

Yeah, but would it be anywhere near Arras, though? :naughty:

Or just somewhere in the North? :blink:

:roftl: :roftl:

I think the car is a great idea............road trip!!!! How many would we fit in though...need to be a biggy!!! Yes.........I think there is parking at Campanile :thumb_yello:

Actually I don't know where I'm staying yet... And I have to buy the ticket... Would you have the link to the Campanile please?

Really happy to see you there too Mirti! Where are you staying? Campanile with everyone? Maybe we could share a room and see to rent a car? Don't think there will be enough space with our dear Brits... Total is 6 for the moment right?

Actually I don't know where I'm staying yet... And I have to buy the ticket... Would you have the link to the Campanile please?

Really happy to see you there too Mirti! Where are you staying? Campanile with everyone? Maybe we could share a room and see to rent a car? Don't think there will be enough space with our dear Brits... Total is 6 for the moment right?

Don't know why they aren't all coming?

http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/france/saintnicolaslesarras334007.html

We have a 3 bed room, so space for 1 more person.

Yeah, but would it be anywhere near Arras, though? :naughty:

Or just somewhere in the North? :blink:

Somewhere near the border...

Not too far I guess.

Mouahaha I know if I get too close to Arras I won't resist going there though :naughty:

As for the place in the car... I only have a focus, not a bus --> 4 people + me

Not too far I guess.

Mouahaha I know if I get too close to Arras I won't resist going there though :naughty:

I've got a focus, but I don't think I'll bring it across the channel though.

Not too far I guess.

It is very kind of you. Trouble is..we are all big girls!!:naughty:

Not too far I guess.

OK I'm in Niki!

Ladies: the Campanile is 4 km away from the Grand'Place d'Arras. Don't know if it will be worth driving from the Campanile to the concert... as the parking will be a bit harsh...

I'm thinking of trying to get a hotel in town so I would not have to walk an hour to get back to the Campanile, after standing up for hours... I'll keep you posted :thumb_yello: !

It is very kind of you. Trouble is..we are all big girls!!:naughty:

Mouahaha :roftl: :roftl:

We actually should buy a caravan, or some hippie-style van, with mikaish curtains at the windows, and a big MFC logo painted on it... We could travel the world with it :naughty:

P.S. I'm afraid I'm losing it, I'm sorry :roftl:

OK I'm in Niki!

Ladies: the Campanile is 4 km away from the Grand'Place d'Arras. Don't know if it will be worth driving from the Campanile to the concert... as the parking will be a bit harsh...

I'm thinking of trying to get a hotel in town so I would not have to walk an hour to get back to the Campanile' date=' after standing up for hours... I'll keep you posted :thumb_yello: ![/quote']

Please do Em, we still can cancel I think, if we need to.

Mouahaha :roftl: :roftl:

We actually should buy a caravan, or some hippie-style van, with mikaish curtains at the windows, and a big MFC logo painted on it... We could travel the world with it :naughty:

P.S. I'm afraid I'm losing it, I'm sorry :roftl:

have you bought tix for this one?