Leon Jackson is left starstruck by Mika

Rowayda

... :mf_rosetinted:

X Factor winner Leon Jackson has revealed that he was left starstruck when he met Mika recently.

The Scottish singer has just returned to the UK after visiting Dubai to perform at a Sony BMG party.

"It was amazing - the setting was beautiful, and the stage area where I performed was set up like a jazz bar," Leon explained on his online blog.

"Bumped into MIKA!" he continued. "Sat beside him in an airport buggy and he gave me two pieces of blue Extra. Amazing!!"

Leon has also been working hard on his debut album, which is expected to be released later this year. He revealed that he had visited Stockholm to work on tracks for the LP.

The 19-year-old concluded his blog entry by thanking his fans for their continued support: "Just want you all to know that I've not forgotten bout you's. And I appreciate all your support and love you all."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a88516/leon-jackson-is-left-starstruck-by-mika.html

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. Poor ickle Leon :roftl:

Mika handing out chewing gum? I hate the stuff but if Mika gave ME some I'd think I'd won the Lottery.

I hope Mika doesn't chew it with his gob open, noisily. That would make me seriously go off him. It is a real big phobia of mine :shocked: I literally can't be in the same room......

Thanks for posting.

I don't understand how people like, herd their gum. Like when one person asks for a piece, fove other people do. And when people ask if a person has any gum, they totally lie because they don't want to give it away.

Maybe that's just a New England thing.

But Mika gives two pieces! To the same person!

i'm a little too excited right now- sorry guys.

I don't understand how people like, herd their gum. Like when one person asks for a piece, fove other people do. And when people ask if a person has any gum, they totally lie because they don't want to give it away.

Maybe that's just a New England thing.

But Mika gives two pieces! To the same person!

i'm a little too excited right now- sorry guys.

this sociologic phenomenon has always fascinated also me:D

Perhaps he had smelly breath:mf_rosetinted:

2 gums= very smelly breath...and quite long flight:naughty:

I hope this isn't taken as an indication by some Mika fans that they need to purchase more copies of "When you believe" xD

Hmm...I'm guilty of herding my chewing gum at times, I must admit. Although if I'm in a circle where one person has particularly bad breath, I target them by offering it all around.

I hope this isn't taken as an indication by some Mika fans that they need to purchase more copies of "When you believe" xD

Hmm...I'm guilty of herding my chewing gum at times, I must admit. Although if I'm in a circle where one person has particularly bad breath, I target them by offering it all around.

:shocked: Whatever made you think we ever purchased one in the first place? :naughty: What dross!

I wouldn't buy it, or anything from that guy, even if I was held at gunpoint...:cool:

If it's the Mika fan base his managers try to position him at, they are very wrong:thumbdown:

god forbid...hell no but I would hurry and get extra supplies of the gum cos once more ppl on here find out there will be panic buying so we can all chew the same gum as Mika. :naughty::naughty:

....It was the BLUE once wasn't it (puts it on shopping list) NOT! ha ha.

According to Wikipedia....

"Orbit has been a U.S. brand since 1944. After World War II it was discontinued in 1946 but reappeared in the US in the 1977 as the first sugarfree chewing gum from the Wrigley Company before launching Extra gum. It was again relaunched in 2001."

Hmmm....coincidence?:naughty:

... :mf_rosetinted:

X Factor winner Leon Jackson has revealed that he was left starstruck when he met Mika recently.

The Scottish singer has just returned to the UK after visiting Dubai to perform at a Sony BMG party.

"It was amazing - the setting was beautiful, and the stage area where I performed was set up like a jazz bar," Leon explained on his online blog.

"Bumped into MIKA!" he continued. "Sat beside him in an airport buggy and he gave me two pieces of blue Extra. Amazing!!"

Leon has also been working hard on his debut album, which is expected to be released later this year. He revealed that he had visited Stockholm to work on tracks for the LP.

The 19-year-old concluded his blog entry by thanking his fans for their continued support: "Just want you all to know that I've not forgotten bout you's. And I appreciate all your support and love you all."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a88516/leon-jackson-is-left-starstruck-by-mika.html

Yes, I should think he IS starstruck by Mika. Good grief, Leon can't even sing! But it was nice what he said, and it was nice that Mika gave him some chewing gum. I wonder if Leon chewed it, or kept it and framed it?

I would keep it and frame it! Then when I die, my son could sell it on Ebay!

Yes, I should think he IS starstruck by Mika. Good grief, Leon can't even sing!

Dont forget he's still very young and raw - he was only singing for a year before entering the X factor.

he's got plenty of room to develop and flourish! Mika has been singing for a long long time.

Look at me, sticking up for a talent show winner!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I hope Mika doesn't chew it with his gob open, noisily. That would make me seriously go off him. It is a real big phobia of mine :shocked: I literally can't be in the same room......

:roftl:

1984_prod.gif

Gum.

Never seen the red one before! I should have gotten some in Toronto...

I usually buy the blue one, but I'm not a massive chewing gum eater.

2 gums= very smelly breath...and quite long flight:naughty:

Hahaha well pointed out

god forbid...hell no but I would hurry and get extra supplies of the gum cos once more ppl on here find out there will be panic buying so we can all chew the same gum as Mika. :naughty::naughty:

....It was the BLUE once wasn't it (puts it on shopping list) NOT! ha ha.

I BET you it will make some people buy it for that reason! Sigh:naughty: