2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I loooove coming online in the mornings to fresh reviews from his concerts :biggrin2:

What a concert this must have been... and pulling people up on the stage??

Damn, that beats the stage-diving he did in Norway :lol3:

AAHHH - it was Norway - folk were wondering where he crowd surfed!! :thumb_yello:

HK nice to see you HERE!!

They got chats beforehand with MIKA, hot choccie and munchies from Mika's staff when they were in the line, LOTS of people got to go onstage...they will tell you again I am sure!!:wink2:

I think she was talking about the hot chocolate and doughnuts

handed out to the folk in the queue!! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Thank you , thank you to both of you ........ :wub2:

WOW ...... hot chocky & doughnuts ??!!! I had heard about ppl going onstage .... but also heard it became a shambles & some ppl were hurt ..... :blink::boxed: .... anyway ..... lucky ducky NYC MFC'rs ..... :wink2:

Philly was better.

I think I'm over Mika. :bored:

From the best concert of your life to over him in 48 hours? That must be a record.

Not sure what's going on with you but I have to say I almost dread the idea of going to another show any time soon and think it's going to be a huge letdown after Toronto. I hope I feel differently in a couple of weeks.

Will be waiting for that in London? :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Why do I think the chances of that happening are less than zero even though we suffered cancellations and Mika told us personally that he would make it up to us?

Thanks for the reports everyone. It sounds like you had a great time and I think jumping up on stage with Mika at the end is just about the best way to top off the show. Looking forward to more pics and video.

Why do I think you are right. Discuss.:mf_rosetinted:

Well he made a start by making us official.

Maybe he'll have a table set up outside with coffee, tea and munchies for us to keep us going in the queue, and have a chat with us too.

Then maybe he'll have a hotel booked out just for us!

*The last ones just wishful thinking*

Maybe he'll have a table set up outside with coffee, tea and munchies for us to keep us going in the queue, and have a chat with us too.

I will settle for any crumbs he wants to throw my way :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm, I think you should pass these ideas on to FD, Rose. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG i cant even explain how amazing mika was!!!!! that is the best first concert ever! and i will be going to many more mika concerts i miss u all and i cant believe i wasnt able to say by to every one :tears: but mika had an amazing performance and i actually got on stage!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was next to mika literally

OMG i cant even explain how amazing mika was!!!!! that is the best first concert ever! and i will be going to many more mika concerts i miss u all and i cant believe i wasnt able to say by to every one :tears: but mika had an amazing performance and i actually got on stage!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was next to mika literally

Well done you - what a brilliant experience :wub2:

:thumb_yello: awww enjoying all the reports! thank you thank you! i am looking forward to dcdeb's report as well! come on deb!! wake up! wake up!

i'm not surprise that perez was there.... there was something on his site yesterday about him being in NY.

for those who are still wondering munchkins are bitesize donuts, shaped like a little ball. i'm glad everyone had fun... wow letting people on stage must be very exciting, i suspect it is for him to make an exit without being seen lol

vero & co will have a good report too i bet, the backstage stuff!

I hung out here nearly all day! And when you came on I was back IRL with my kids (one is sick). Glad to get back and see such great perks being reported. Sounds just so unbelievable!:mf_lustslow:

I know, I know. I was just being impatient. Hehe. I hope your kid feels better...

I feel lucky to not appear to be sick this morning. :fisch:

Oakie Doakie- Munchkins are supposed to be from the extra dough in the middle of the donuts, so they're little round balls:

1737926.jpg

:thumb_yello: awww enjoying all the reports! thank you thank you! i am looking forward to dcdeb's report as well! come on deb!! wake up! wake up!

i'm not surprise that perez was there.... there was something on his site yesterday about him being in NY.

for those who are still wondering munchkins are bitesize donuts, shaped like a little ball. i'm glad everyone had fun... wow letting people on stage must be very exciting, i suspect it is for him to make an exit without being seen lol

vero & co will have a good report too i bet, the backstage stuff!

so is it official that perez was there??? i am pretty sure i saw him peeking through the curtains on the second floor but i wasnt positive

going on stage was a m a z i n g!!!!!!! i went over and i was dancing with mika it was the best experience of my life!

Awesome! Glad you had a great time!

for those who are still wondering munchkins are bitesize donuts' date=' shaped like a little ball.[/quote']

Ahhh...Timbits. :wub2: