2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I didn't see you!

I know!! :no:

i was looking for you and jess!:sad:

i was on the balcony, it was a pretty good spot because if i were on the floor i wouldn't have been able to see anything:sweatdrop:

i'm glad you guys had fun:biggrin2:

5 a.m!! that is INSANE!:shocked:

i got there right as everyone was going inside (around 7:05)

I know!! :no:

i was looking for you and jess!:sad:

i was on the balcony, it was a pretty good spot because if i were on the floor i wouldn't have been able to see anything:sweatdrop:

i'm glad you guys had fun:biggrin2:

5 a.m!! that is INSANE!:shocked:

i got there right as everyone was going inside (around 7:05)

Aww, I'm sad I missed you now.

:tears: NEXT TIME!

Haha, thanks Nono!:wub2:

Aww, I'm sad I missed you now.

:tears: NEXT TIME!

Haha, thanks Nono!:wub2:

me too BUT,

I SAW YOUR SIGN!!!:punk::mf_lustslow::yay:

i was on the balcony looking down, and i noticed it on the stage.

It was really smart of you to do it in neon colors:wink2:

i could read it from the 3rd story balcony(and i'm nearly blind:cool:)

me too BUT,

I SAW YOUR SIGN!!!:punk::mf_lustslow::yay:

i was on the balcony looking down, and i noticed it on the stage.

It was really smart of you to do it in neon colors:wink2:

i could read it from the 3rd story balcony(and i'm nearly blind:cool:)

You could?? clearly?

That excites me! hah

Did you see him take it? I think I almost died. :roftl:

Jess, I read your report and the pics.!!!!!

We had an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for spending so much time with me!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I got to meet MIKA after the show and I finally got my doll signed!!!!!!!!

I told him: MIKA I gave you this doll at the philly show can you sign mine? HE was I remember I have it;and sign it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess, I read your report and the pics.!!!!!

We had an amazing time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for spending so much time with me!!!!!!!!!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I got to meet MIKA after the show and I finally got my doll signed!!!!!!!!

I told him: MIKA I gave you this doll at the philly show can you sign mine? HE was I remember I have it;and sign it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am extremely poed right now cuz the security told me that he wouldnt sighn any thing when he comes out! what time did he come out please tell me like 2 am cuz that would make me feel sooo much better lol

F**K!!!!!!!!! i soooo could have been there if only maddie hadnt wanted to go home!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooooo i even had good spots!

I know you probably feel really upset right now' date=' but think of what you [i']did[/i] get to do at the gig. Don't take it for granted :wink2:

After the show, I tried to help jess because she lost her sweater and coat but could not find it. We lost each other!!! I went outside with Alex and Holly and the first thing we did was to buy water which Holly paid for mine. (Thank you sweetie) We waited for MIKA for almost an hour but again it was soooooooooo worthy I would do it all over again with no doubt.

While we were waiting for him; Cynthia and Naomi were outside. They did not go to the show but stop by to say hello to Mr. Important!!

I chat a while with Naomi and Sarah's mom (sun6chic) Sarah was at the front of the line!!!!!. I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia had a gift for John. We yelled at him a couple of times until she finnaly got to give it to him.

Finally MIKA came out and he was quite rushing through the line and finally he got to me. I didn't get a lot of time but enough for him to remember the doll I gave him at the philly show. Once he saw it, he remember and told me he had it with him!! That was cute of him to say that!!!!!!!!!

For some people this show was bad, but for me it was the best day of my life. I can't believe I got to meet him twice in one day and chat with him for two or three secs. This was my sixth show and it feels like the first!!!!!!

I want to say thank you to all the MFCers I met yesterday. You were all amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to get to see you again.

i am extremely poed right now cuz the security told me that he wouldnt sighn any thing when he comes out! what time did he come out please tell me like 2 am cuz that would make me feel sooo much better lol

He came out around 12ish.

They always say that, but we all know that MIKA always try to make us happy and wow; he is doing an excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!

12:20. And he totes stole my Sharpie to sign everyone else's stuff. But I still have the cap.

Sorry, I know I sound stupid right now. Tee-heh-ehee...

i wonder what he did with it?

(since he doesn't have the cap and all:naughty:)

Still, i would feel honored:wink2:

So, guess what i'm wearing tomorrow?:bleh:

my grey mika shirt i got from the concert ($35 fcuking dollars!! i could've bought a whole outfit with that amount of money:naughty::mf_rosetinted: )

dark blue jeans

and my silver flats

what about you guys?:punk: