2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

About the post-show --

I wish that the band had come out. :sneaky2: Did anyone get to

talk to them? If so, I guess it must have been

in that half-hour it took us to get out of the venue, and I'm

really sorry that I missed them.

dcdeb

I briefly spoke with Martin. He came out running. No one really noticed him. I ran to him and just gave him a hug:naughty: I just said: you were awesome tonight and btw, your son is adorable. He reponded: Thank you darling.

Has this been posted yet?

Here's the one I'm talking about:

(Mika telling fans to go on stage)

I don't see myself in the video but I was in front of him the whole time. I had this urge to just hug him, but I could not do it :tears: not even after the show. I can't still believe I was so close to him.

After the show but still in the venue, we stayed behind the serge to the exit and coming down from stage left was Yamine and she, ever so gracefully, came down the stairs and walked right in front of me and I, of course within that tenth of a second to say something, actaully got the words "well done" out and she turned, paused and said:"Thank you, Luv" and said it SO graciously that you would have thought no one had said that to her before. (which I doubt but to be so sweet and say it in such a meaningful way speaks volumes about the Penniman Family.

I saw Mika's mum a few times in the venue back and forth but she had a bit of a limp. Hopefully is only temporary.

We met up with, briefly, with HollyD and Lucy getting drinks (water) at the vender stand. The girls and I were beat. Aub switched back and forth on wether to stay, Zo-Zo wanted to go, I was okay either way, but was trying to make both happy.

Aub change her mind a few minutes after changing her mind and we left.

I am feeling a bit more "normal" now.

Still trying to get over the guy who gave Aub a hard time, then a girl giving a hard time because she didn't understand that we were NOT cutting in front of her so I kepting going and my foot got caught up on the floor and I ended up pushing into her.

**If you are reading this: I didn't mean to push into you the way that I did. I was going to pass (pass being the opertive word) in front of you wether you liked it or not but I didn't NOT intend to actually make contact with you.

Yes, my foot is still sore from that.

The guy thing, I am trying to let go of this as, I said before, was a blessing in disguise that Aub didn't get up there.

But when you have such a surge of adreneline then your daughter is upset and all that it is hard to let go of.

But it is easier today.

dcdeb-Maybe we should start a thread for Oddlings about creative stunting and the REAWAKENING of, thanks to Mika.

I am still a little spent to start it now. :boxed:

Love,Mom4Mika

Andy, if that is his real name, was really fun. I came at him with my camera in a paparozzi kind of way saying, "How do you like it?"

He had fun with it. It will probally end up on the cutting room floor.

Aub got a chance to talk on camera. Andy asked something about America radio and Mika.

She doesn't remember the question or how she answered it. Seems like that was a normal thing, people not remembering what they were saying.

What is your favorite tea was sort of odd but he answered it.

Debbie, do you remember he went out with one of Mika`s aunts and they got in to the same car. Is it possible he is a cousin or his brother maybe?

Yes, I think it must have been a cousin... not his brother, I'm pretty sure.

Geez! That boy! And then he has the temerity to act like the picture of innocence when I ask if his name is really Andy, "of course it is!" and look at me as though he doesn't get why I'd ask that.

But he did seem very sincere when he said it was

I remember that. I was so happy for you!

I have either made a very positive or very negative impression. I'm

afraid to know which... :blink:

Thank you for getting his attention, btw. But ooooh, I wish I knew the band was there! Haha, maybe I'd have tried to force my way in... not.

Maybe next time... :wink2:

Yup... I should add I got my ticket signed as well... though... :blush-anim-cl: I only asked him to sign it 'cause I felt bad I was only asking him about Mikey. I actually left after John told us that the band was gone, and then thought "well that was rude," so I came back and asked Mika to sign my ticket, and he was good enough to oblige.

...which makes me the one MFCer to get an autograph out of trying to be polite, I think. :blink:

:naughty:

I briefly spoke with Martin. He came out running. No one really noticed him. I ran to him and just gave him a hug:naughty: I just said: you were awesome tonight and btw, your son is adorable. He reponded: Thank you darling.

Aww, that was sweet, Lucy! Very thoughtful of you :)

dcdeb

Has this been posted yet?

EDIT: oops, I gave you the wrong video :naughty:

Here's the one I'm talking about:

(Mika telling fans to go on stage)

Feel free to watch the other one too though

cute cute :)

I don't see myself in the video but I was in front of him the whole time. I had this urge to just hug him, but I could not do it :tears: not even after the show. I can't still believe I was so close to him.

yes when u see him u do have the urge to just hug him ha? :bleh:

i am far too lazy to read from where i left off but i am wondering is there a long video of when everyone was on stage??? i wanna see my self!!!!

I have not seen any video yet. And I am checking all of them.

Tiny, you're still asking that question!! LOL You are so cute!!!

By the way, how old are u? if you don't mind me asking???

By the way HOLLY,

What did you say to MIKA when he rubbed your arms after the show??

You were so lucky. I didn't touch him at all. He just gave me this intense look like if he was afraid of me.

i dunno where holly is! she's probably still in shock. saturday night, we only got about 5 hours of sleep.

she said that she told him that he's lucky to have such a great family. AND during the show, his spit fell on her arm. i saw it falling, and it was like angel dust falling from heaven. and i rubbed her arm IMMEDIATLEY!

i dunno where holly is! she's probably still in shock. saturday night, we only got about 5 hours of sleep.

she said that she told him that he's lucky to have such a great family. AND during the show, his spit fell on her arm. i saw it falling, and it was like angel dust falling from heaven. and i rubbed her arm IMMEDIATLEY!

HAHA, Mika spit on me too.

like, I had a glob on my finger I looked to Jess (flinkster) and everyone around me and went "...what do I do with it?! " I got a "OH MY GAAAAAAAD!!!"

and the ocassional..."SELL IT ON EBAY!"

I saw that! From the side view you could see the spray perfectly! :naughty:

dcdeb