2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

Oh, that reminds me.... who were the other LG's with Vero?

I dunno, but Vero said on myspace that she's posting her review of NY tonight!

Oh, and the big Girls in Montreal were different than in Toronto who were different than in Boston.I can't say for sure for the rest bit i don't think they're the same...?

Debbie, in Boston there were just two and there were different, not the same girls. Good night, amica mia! ci vediamo domani!

I dunno, but Vero said on myspace that she's posting her review of NY tonight!

Oh, and the big Girls in Montreal were different than in Toronto who were different than in Boston.I can't say for sure for the rest bit i don't think they're the same...?

Well, there you go... what do I know? :doh:

I just knew that they hadn't been looking for Big Girls in each city, so

ass/u/med they were using the same Big Girls everywhere... Maybe

they just used these women in NYC -- but looking at the Glamazon

site, they definitely bear a resemblance to the Big Girls that were on

stage in NYC.

dcdeb

Well, there you go... what do I know? :doh:

I just knew that they hadn't been looking for Big Girls in each city, so

ass/u/med they were using the same Big Girls everywhere... Maybe

they just used these women in NYC -- but looking at the Glamazon

site, they definitely bear a resemblance to the Big Girls that were on

stage in NYC.

dcdeb

I kind of see it:wink2:

I do know that they're not choosing random women now though, the Big Girl dancers in Toronto were professional dancers, when i first walked in they asked me what studio i danced for lol. i had to explain that we weren't professionals and were just lucky and chosen to come.

:roftl: I love you... and your dad! The one is absolutely when he was

talking to me. So... you can only see the top of my blonde head -- probably

the best part of me anyway! Thank you! :wub2:

dcdeb

Glad you enjoyed them!

I'm going to go look at their MySpace page and see if it says anything. Either that, or I'll email Sarah again and ask her if it was them. She's nice, and tends to return messages.:thumb_yello:

If this is them, it def. was!

bio_glamazons.jpg

I won't make a big report since most of the important things were said but I'd like to thank all of you from MFC to have make this evening special for us crazy canadian girls coming from Montreal!

As many of you knows, we were supposed to get to NY early morning on saturday but our bus was cancelled due to a big snow storm in Montreal on friday. We leaned it only an hour before leaving and we were almost crying at the terminal!

We took the first bus Saturday morning but we got in NY it was pass 4 pm :shocked:

Véro (Sunshine931) managed to talk with Jamie (MomForMika) and dcdeb to make them try to reserve us some spot so we won't have to get at the back of the queue.

I know a bit of you we're a bit pissed off by that and I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl: I didn't want to be front row, just not at the back!

haha lucy!!! thanks, you're so amazing!!! I'm so glad i got to meet you!!

here are my youtube videos:

Neil, where you the one that took the video where MIKA said about going on stage. On that video he is looking at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't recognized a lot of you (sorry again). Mom4Mika and dcdeb, I'm glad I've met you! You're so nice :wub2:

I also met Finskter in the queue and she's just a sweetie!

IMG_0037.jpg

My highlight was definitely to meet Jack! I was about to stay beside her for the concert but I managed to found my friends front row in front of Martin :blink:

I'd like to say hi to the bunny girl behind me, she was just so cute and nice! I told her about MFC so hopefully she'll read this!

IMG_0048.jpg

The concert was good but I agree that he was rushing it (just as in Toronto). To me, the best one was Montreal. He was more relaxed and chatted more and we got the Relax encore.

And Mika: bad idea with lollipop !!!! I was trying to get the bunny girl to get on stage but it was just impossible with everyone rushing in the front!

I got to talked more with Jack after the concert.

IMG_0192.jpg

Waited for Mika to comes outside the venue. Saw Perez (yeah!) and got my cd signed by Mika (wooooooot). I said hi in french and he answered me in french too but it's the only thing I said :blush-anim-cl: But I looked at him in the eyes !

Edit: Thanks to Becks for the picture ;)

I won't make a big report since most of the important things were said but I'd like to thank all of you from MFC to have make this evening special for us crazy canadian girls coming from Montreal!

As many of you knows, we were supposed to get to NY early morning on saturday but our bus was cancelled due to a big snow storm in Montreal on friday. We leaned it only an hour before leaving and we were almost crying at the terminal!

We took the first bus Saturday morning but we got in NY it was pass 4 pm :shocked:

Véro (Sunshine931) managed to talk with Jamie (MomForMika) and dcdeb to make them try to reserve us some spot so we won't have to get at the back of the queue.

I know a bit of you we're a bit pissed off by that and I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl: I didn't want to be front row, just not at the back!

Yes that was quite an adventure!!!

And I am sorry to the MFCer's who were there all day!! If it hadn't been for the storm, we would've been there all day too!! Our goal was not to be front row by this point, like Cassiopée said, just to be as close as we could....

Thanks for your understanding....stupid snowstorm :sneaky2:

Not much to add to the other gazillion reports....just want to say how happy I am that I got my CD signed!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!

I didn't recognized a lot of you (sorry again). Mom4Mika and dcdeb, I'm glad I've met you! You're so nice :wub2:

I also met Finskter in the queue and she's just a sweetie!

:wub2:

I was shocked when you recognized me! haha

All of you ladies were just so sweet, I'm so glad I got to meet you guys. :wub2:

They were friends of an intern working with Nadja of smth like that. They weren't big Mika fans.

That sounds like when Sivan was a LG and the other girl didn't even want to do it!! There are like a million BIG fans of Mika who would have been so glad to do it! O.K. so I exaggerate. But honestly, with the number of MFC'ers who went to the NY show and who would have applied, this just staggers me.