2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I saw Neil on stage and Alex. The rest I can't see much. I finally saw where MIKA was. I lost him during the show.

yay!!!! people can recognize me! i've made it!!! lol

LUCY! don't forget to make a facebook account so you can see the pics!!!

i did talk to you about that right.....did i dream it too....? i really am in a daze.

Ok apologies in advance since I know this is a big file and it'll probably take forever to download... :thumbdown: But I tried on youtube and photobucket and it said it was over the limit for length.

But yes, ladies and gents, here is a rare video of Lollipop! Yes, you read that correctly! A VIDEO OF LOLLIPOP! :shocked::roftl:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/735f40

I'm actually pretty surprised another one hasn't surfaced yet since, as you can tell from my video, a billion and one cameras shot up during this song and especially when people were first being pulled onstage.

This is bloddy brilliant...and he does say goodbye...see you next time or something

Ppl were saying he never said goodbye :thumbdown:

This is bloddy brilliant...and he does say goodbye...see you next time or something

Ppl were saying he never said goodbye :thumbdown:

Yep he does say it :thumb_yello:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!! katherine i love u!!!!!!!! i saw myself in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is by far the best video ever!!!!!!!! i am the one in skinnys and red sweater! hahah if u can see me but i saw my self!

Yes I saw you :roftl: You're very welcome.. I'm glad I could be of service. hahahaha

I got it to work on YouTube' date=' by the way, so here's the link to Lollipop:[/b']

yay!!!! people can recognize me! i've made it!!! lol

LUCY! don't forget to make a facebook account so you can see the pics!!!

i did talk to you about that right.....did i dream it too....? i really am in a daze.

yes you told me:naughty: . I am working on it as we speak.

at the show, there were a bunch of photographers that stood in front of us, but left at my interpretation, i think. anyways, one guy talked to me and holly, he was drunk, but he took great pics!!

http://jeffufbergphotography.net/-/jeffufbergphotography/gallery.asp?photoID=5600819&cat=78282

the best one is of mika when he dropped his mike!!!! his expression is priceless!!! the mike hit the photographer!

his name is Jeff Ufberg.

at the show, there were a bunch of photographers that stood in front of us, but left at my interpretation, i think. anyways, one guy talked to me and holly, he was drunk, but he took great pics!!

http://jeffufbergphotography.net/-/jeffufbergphotography/gallery.asp?photoID=5600819&cat=78282

the best one is of mika when he dropped his mike!!!! his expression is priceless!!! the mike hit the photographer!

his name is Jeff Ufberg.

wow those are nice pics!!

his name is Jeff Ufberg.

that one's indeed hilarious! I love the impression on the BG face too :roftl:

photographers tend to stay for the first 2 songs only. it happened so many times that one of them was standing in front of me during the beginning of the gig. that sucks especially since it's my favourite part :thumbdown:

his name is Jeff Ufberg.

Dannggggggggg. He took GREAT pictures for being drunk! :blink:

I wonder if I can pull that off.... :roftl: not that I'd ever go to a gig drunk because I'd want to remember it all!:naughty:

that one's indeed hilarious! I love the impression on the BG face too :roftl:

photographers tend to stay for the first 2 songs only. it happened so many times that one of them was standing in front of me during the beginning of the gig. that sucks especially since it's my favourite part :thumbdown:

I'd feel bad for blocking people. If I ever do concerts someday I hope there's a way I can do my job without blocking other people because if not that would suck... even more if I'm not a fan of the band that I'm doing.

his name is Jeff Ufberg.

Thanks for the link, Alex! :thumb_yello:

He was a riot, wasn't he? He was telling me

about his 6-year-old daughter and how his parents used to take him

to Grateful Dead concerts... But you're right, he took some

awesome photos -- love the one of the mike dropping! :naughty:

dcdeb

I'd feel bad for blocking people. If I ever do concerts someday I hope there's a way I can do my job without blocking other people because if not that would suck... even more if I'm not a fan of the band that I'm doing.

yeah but what are you gonna do? you gotta be close ti the stage if you wanna take good pictures, so you'll inevitably block some people

yeah but what are you gonna do? you gotta be close ti the stage if you wanna take good pictures, so you'll inevitably block some people

It's kind of a win-lose situation. Win because you're getting good pictures lose because you end up blocking someone here and there. :bored:

his name is Jeff Ufberg.

the photographer was drunk:shocked: !!!lmao:roftl: !!! which one??? hahahah

He got some good shots!

I wonder what the rest of them got...there were like 12 there!

Yea, and one was really rude and kept slamming into my hands and glaring at me, and bending my sign.

:sneaky2: I was so happy when they were gone.

But the girl was nice, she picked up my coat and sweater for me because they fell over the barrier.

Oh! and my friend sent me a really bad picture of me hugging Mika. :roftl: I look soooo...bad.:boxed:

Thanks for the link, Alex! :thumb_yello:

He was a riot, wasn't he? He was telling me

about his 6-year-old daughter and how his parents used to take him

to Grateful Dead concerts... But you're right, he took some

awesome photos -- love the one of the mike dropping! :naughty:

dcdeb

when he first came out, he asked me if it was my first mika show, i said "yes, but you'll ruin it for just the same". he asked why, and i said because he was blocking my view!

he was telling holly and i that someone told him that he looked like bruce springsteen. and he was asking us if mika was a lefty or righty, and if he played the piano..... there were some keyboards on the right part of the stage so i was trying to tell him that's where mika plays...so he'd move away lol.

the photographer was drunk:shocked: !!!lmao:roftl: !!! which one??? hahahah

i could DEFINITLEY smell it in his breath lol. it was the one in a green sweater' date=' and curly hair.[/color']

Yea, and one was really rude and kept slamming into my hands and glaring at me, and bending my sign.

:sneaky2: I was so happy when they were gone.

But the girl was nice, she picked up my coat and sweater for me because they fell over the barrier.

Oh! and my friend sent me a really bad picture of me hugging Mika. :roftl: I look soooo...bad.:boxed:

I want to see!