Blue Sky

hello alexandraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm Liammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

did we meet at the terminal 5 show?

EDIT: just looked at your myspace and saw that we did meet lol

whats up girl?

hi liammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you like scrubs?

:no: Unfortunately I am stuck in this frozen hellhole :biggrin2:

EDIT: i don't even have myspace you fool.

:crybaby:I know!

Three years of knowing each other and two days hanging out just doesn't cut it.:tears:

How have you been?!

I haven't talked to you in forever.:tears:

TELL me about it, Jess!!!!!!!

And we did not even really have time to properly talk or 'have fun' it was ALL ABOUT Mika!!!!!!! MIKA WHO?

I am coming back to NYC...soon.... I have to see you and Lucy!!!!! I talk to Lucy EVERYDAY! We have already started planning Mika's next tour! LMAO! When he comes back to America we will be READY!

And we did not even really have time to properly talk or 'have fun' it was ALL ABOUT Mika!!!!!!! MIKA WHO?

I am coming back to NYC...soon.... I have to see you and Lucy!!!!! I talk to Lucy EVERYDAY! We have already started planning Mika's next tour! LMAO! When he comes back to America we will be READY!

when are you going back to NYC????

with my "campus edge checking account" all the change i don't use, they put it into my savings....that will be my mika savings account.

Oh, that's not properly talking?:naughty:

Mika? :blink: What's a Mika? Is she cool?

:yay: That's really exciting! You have to let me know when!

Aww, I know! Lucy's such a sweetie! We live in the same state and still haven't gotten together yet. We're gonna plan something soon. :wink2:

xD I already have money saved for next time! We're gonna hit more than one city this time! :punk:

:naughty: You got it!

Alex, I just saw that video on facebook you commented..best video I've seen yet of Lollipop!

Do you know if that person uploaded it on youtube?

i don't think so.... when she comments back i'll ask. she was the girl that said my flower was in all her pics.....she might be mad at me for that....AND for the fact that the balloon i as holding hit her camera, causing it to shut off.....hopefully she'll forgive me.