2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

i don't think so.... when she comments back i'll ask. she was the girl that said my flower was in all her pics.....she might be mad at me for that....AND for the fact that the balloon i as holding hit her camera, causing it to shut off.....hopefully she'll forgive me.

Hahah!

Way to go, Alex!

That balloon you were holding blocked like ten seconds of it!:roftl:

Dang, I didn't notice you on stage until all the music was over!

We were on way longer than I can remember. Wow, that was such a blur!

Hahah!

Way to go, Alex!

That balloon you were holding blocked like ten seconds of it!:roftl:

Dang, I didn't notice you on stage until all the music was over!

We were on way longer than I can remember. Wow, that was such a blur!

i know! i saw everyone on stage, and then.....you what...i don't even remember where i found you....i just remember taking the video, and i thought that was offstage......geez.

i know! i saw everyone on stage, and then.....you what...i don't even remember where i found you....i just remember taking the video, and i thought that was offstage......geez.

I know! haha I'm so glad she took that one. It's amazing to see up close! You get to see everything play out!

Haha, watching us take the video was funny. You can see it on one of her videos, and you see me spazzing and opening my mouth all wide and stuff. xD

And you're just cheering. haha

he'll have to at some point....if not in the shower, maybe while he's sleeping.....maybe while he's eatting.....

see....now he doesn't know when we'll come for him!

Nice plan, you're so clever.

:naughty::wink2:

I know! haha I'm so glad she took that one. It's amazing to see up close! You get to see everything play out!

Haha, watching us take the video was funny. You can see it on one of her videos, and you see me spazzing and opening my mouth all wide and stuff. xD

And you're just cheering. haha

we're such idiots!!!! oh well! we were idiots that had teh time of their lives!!!

when i was getting off the stage and saw andy, he wasn't holding a camera :thumbdown: .... i hope he got lollipop on video though!

i think if they were, in fact, making a dvd, they would show people getting on stage.

Oh yea, I forgot seeing him walking offstage.

I don't think they'd feature the NY show, but maybe some clips of us queuing which would be awesome!:punk:

Maybe they got the "Oh Mika you're so fine!"

Or us reciting Holy Johnny to the curious security guards.:roftl:

hey everyone!!! i am currently sitting in paris at my hotel waiting for my sister to finish her homework lol i am so happy that this thread is still alive and kicking lol it feels so good to be on the mfc again lol any new news??? i heard mika 3 times while i was here on the radio!!! i was freaking out lol when i was in sephora on the champs elyees just now i was spritzing on some perfume when this one perfume bottle caught my eye cuy i looked very mika-esque and i walked over to it and it was paul smiths flora merfume and i looked closely at the bottle and realized that it was a yasmines design!!! i am not sure if she designed but it has a pretty good chance that she did because mika modeled for him and so on but here is the link to the perfume bottle it smells really good and i wanna get it for my birthday lol:

http://www.escentual.com/isroot/Escentual/SiteImages/ProductImages/PaulSmith/Floral/edp.jpg

upclose every thing is like yasmines art the brushstrokes and cirlces i am almost positive she did it:shocked: u should have seen me when i first saw it lol

ok i had a mika dream last night, and holly and jess were in it!

ok, first, mika opened his show with "lollipop" and his manager goes up to jess and askes her to go on stage! so i BEEEGGGGED the woman to let on stage also! so jess and i danced with mika a bit, then he danced with her seperatley. then he came to dance with me, holding my hand....then he looked me in the eyes for about a minute, and i knew he wanted to say something. so he said "you should dance in circles around the stage". so of course i did...then he sang "grace kelly" and the show was over. for some reason i was home, but holly, and jess were still in new york, and were getting ready to go to the chicago show. so i decided to go also, but it took FOREVER to find a way to get a plane ticket. holly called me and told me that they were going to get to the venue at 4 am. so after freaking out, i realized we did the same thing the day before so it was ok. while i was packing, holly kept calling me, because the concert was starting soon. i eventually made it to the airport, and then i woke up! 11 hours of sleep, and i only got to go to 1 concert :(

hey everyone!!! i am currently sitting in paris at my hotel waiting for my sister to finish her homework lol i am so happy that this thread is still alive and kicking lol it feels so good to be on the mfc again lol any new news??? i heard mika 3 times while i was here on the radio!!! i was freaking out lol when i was in sephora on the champs elyees just now i was spritzing on some perfume when this one perfume bottle caught my eye cuy i looked very mika-esque and i walked over to it and it was paul smiths flora merfume and i looked closely at the bottle and realized that it was a yasmines design!!! i am not sure if she designed but it has a pretty good chance that she did because mika modeled for him and so on but here is the link to the perfume bottle it smells really good and i wanna get it for my birthday lol:

http://www.escentual.com/isroot/Escentual/SiteImages/ProductImages/PaulSmith/Floral/edp.jpg

upclose every thing is like yasmines art the brushstrokes and cirlces i am almost positive she did it:shocked: u should have seen me when i first saw it lol

Paris?! Champs elysees?!

Gah, you lucky, lucky girl.