2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

THANKS ALOT ALEX......

Now I am going to be thinking about Pink thongs and Purple skirts all night!

Maybe I will dream about Mika in them! :lmao:

if your mind is anything like mine....you will! in my more recent dreams, he's been wearing normal (male) clothes :thumbdown:

it's not fun like that! in my last dream he was wearing a long sleeved white shirt (like what he wore in NY). how am i supposed to see his glistenining muscles with long sleeves!?!?

if your mind is anything like mine....you will! in my more recent dreams, he's been wearing normal (male) clothes :thumbdown:

it's not fun like that! in my last dream he was wearing a long sleeved white shirt (like what he wore in NY). how am i supposed to see his glistenining muscles with long sleeves!?!?

lol!!!!

by the way, who is that on your avatar pic??

cute!

ooooohhhhh.....Mika muscles! :wub2:

no you won't...just jumble the letters around a little bit, or use code words.....i wanna know!

and you WISH you dreamed of miak in pink thongs, and purple skirts!

Mine was quite NOT a dream. More like an action!!!