2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

THAT IS SO FUNNY! So, you mean to tell me you have NOT Mikafied her YET???? :blink:

nope. it's harder with the older folks. i've told her about him. i'm slowly getting to my cousin. she's 12, and she thinks he's hot lol. but she also said perez hilton is hot.....so i don't know if she's such a good judge :lmao: she saw my myspace profile....hopefully she doesn't know who perez is though...

hmmm.....

JUST GIVE US ONE DREAM!!! ONE LITTLE BITTY DREAM!

THERE is no way that I can tell ANYTHING about my dreams! :blush-anim-cl:

October and November I SWEAR I had a dream about Mika every SINGLE night for two months STRAIGHT!

THANK Goodness they have slowed a bit...... they may have slowed - but, the intensity got STRONGER! :das:

October and November I SWEAR I had a dream about Mika every SINGLE night for two months STRAIGHT!

THANK Goodness they have slowed a bit...... they may have slowed - but, the intensity got STRONGER! :das:

YOU MAKE US WONDER!!!!

nope. it's harder with the older folks. i've told her about him. i'm slowly getting to my cousin. she's 12, and she thinks he's hot lol. but she also said perez hilton is hot.....so i don't know if she's such a good judge :lmao: she saw my myspace profile....hopefully she doesn't know who perez is though...

WHAT.... Perez is HOTTTTT.....

*but then again, this is coming from someone who CANNOT resist a gay man to save her life*

:blush-anim-cl:

whew did it just get hot in here???

next time we see each other YOU ARE telling me a dream!

:blush-anim-cl:

whew did it just get hot in here???

next time we see each other YOU ARE telling me a dream!

OKAY..... I will tell you, Lucy and Lissa all at the same time - when we have our Mika Day next month!!!!! BUT BE WARNED....... it is NOT for the faint at heart! ....or close- minded! :lmao: