2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

i'm not ashamed lol. it's always fun to see peoples faces when i tell them though.

:roftl: :roftl: i bet! i would make a good face too, i'd be like :shocked::blink: but then try to cover it up incase by accident you took it offensivly :roftl: :roftl:

(and that would look worse! :naughty: )

:roftl: :roftl: i bet! i would make a good face too, i'd be like :shocked: but then try to cover it up incase by accident you took it offensivly :roftl:

(and that would look worse! :naughty: )

:naughty: i wouldn't be offended lol.

in english we had to be in groups and pick an invention you'd like for work. so my partners asked where i worked, and when i told them victorias secret they were like :shocked: "oh."

:naughty: i wouldn't be offended lol.

in english we had to be in groups and pick an invention you'd like for work. so my partners asked where i worked, and when i told them victorias secret they were like :shocked: "oh."

:roftl: :roftl: thats good

you know, you need to keep track of the best reaction you get, and then tell it on here :naughty: :naughty:

tell some teacher of yours or something :roftl: (and ask if they'd like a discount!!! -cracks up-

:lmao: Hey Alex, remember when Holly was snoring really loudly?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: yes!!!!! we tried so hard to get proof...which we didn't even need cause she believed us anyway!

i remember i woke up....i think the day of the concert, and said i was snoring....how i knew i was snoring...i dunno....it must have been holly! :naughty:

we can slander her name while she's offline.

:roftl: :roftl: yes!!!!! we tried so hard to get proof...which we didn't even need cause she believed us anyway!

i remember i woke up....i think the day of the concert, and said i was snoring....how i knew i was snoring...i dunno....it must have been holly! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: she'll kill us when she gets back but, if we manage to put a few pages in between posts she'll never find out :naughty: :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: yes!!!!! we tried so hard to get proof...which we didn't even need cause she believed us anyway!

:lmfao: I know! Only we tried to sabotage her and make it sound worse, but she still believed us! hahaha

Had to have been Holly.:mf_rosetinted:

Both of you hit over 1000!

when did that happen?!?!

i wsa planning it with my 1 year anniversary, here....but i was over zealous, and just HHADD to post! grr...

which story should we tell???

How much longer till your one year anniversary?

Hmmm...how about the cat calling we did on the first night.:roftl: "HEY!....HEY YOU!"

:roftl: you mean, like, out the window? :naughty:

yes! the room was getting hot, and we didn't have control over our AC so we opened the window....then jess and i (while holly was snoring away:naughty:) started calling for people out the window.

in between that, we took action shots of us jumping on the bed!

007-1-1.jpg

where's your's jess?!

alright loves...even though i've managed to stay this long w/o my parents realizing what time it is, ( they dont like me being on the comp too late at night, think itll make me go to bed earlier :naughty: which is not to say i dont have a bedtime PFFT :sneaky2: )

anyways, im sick too, so, i think ill do my parents a favor and get some sleep...ill stay for a little more, this is just to let you all know where i go if i suddenly disapear! :thumb_yello:

throat kills, ear itchy, runny nose = cold + something... :mf_rosetinted: