2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

Hi Katherine!

Haven't seen you in a while.

Definitely the best weekend ever.

It feels like so long ago now..

Hey!

Oh I know it does, last weekend I was telling my dad how it'd been 3 weeks already and he had to remind me that it had only in fact been 2. :roftl: Feels like it was ages ago. I want to go back to NY right now. It's all I'm able to think/daydream about. :roftl::doh:

Hey!

Oh I know it does, last weekend I was telling my dad how it'd been 3 weeks already and he had to remind me that it had only in fact been 2. :roftl: Feels like it was ages ago. I want to go back to NY right now. It's all I'm able to think/daydream about. :roftl::doh:

I know!

That weekend feels like such a blur..so unreal!

I know.

But seriously, the was the best day of my life.

Whenever I really think about it, this certain feeling comes back.

And I just feeling like shouting and laughing and crying.

I know..it'll seriously be hard to top that one.

But Mika, please do try!:wink2:

WHY are people always talking about me....when I am not here?

Can't prank me NOW girlies cause I will be suspicious of you ALL from the very start of the road trip! :bleh:

I keep thinking about yall YELLING at people on the mean NYC streets from the hotel window! THAT was funny! Yall thought I was asleep but I was over there LAUGHING!

WHY are people always talking about me....when I am not here?

Can't prank me NOW girlies cause I will be suspicious of you ALL from the very start of the road trip! :bleh:

I keep thinking about yall YELLING at people on the mean NYC streets from the hotel window! THAT was funny! Yall thought I was asleep but I was over there LAUGHING!

We were just teasing Holly! Why would we want to prank you? It's Lucy who has to watch her back.

:lmfao: You were snoring away !

Gosh that was darn funny.:roftl:

We were just teasing Holly! Why would we want to prank you? It's Lucy who has to watch her back.

:lmfao: You were snoring away !

Gosh that was darn funny.:roftl:

ANYONE who goes with us better watch their backs!!! i'm watching mine fo sho!

nooooooooo i dont want this thread to be lost! i am reviving it!:naughty:

it's been almost a month since the gig (:crybaby:) and we talk about it like it was yesterday....this thread isn't going anywher!!

ANYONE who goes with us better watch their backs!!! i'm watching mine fo sho!

it's been almost a month since the gig (:crybaby:) and we talk about it like it was yesterday....this thread isn't going anywher!!

I know :sad: i think we should just turn this thread into a conversation/random thread just to keep it alive and as a rememberance:bleh:

lol, what happened?

none of my mika dreams are normal!

we were in this small room and only mfcer were there and we were all lying down and mika said am i really this boring and i raised my hand and said no ur just gorgeous (my voice sounded very dreamy lol) then he took my hand and pulled me on stage and he didnt sing at all we just had a conversation on stage and i was asking him all these questions then after the "concert" i went back stage and his head was shaven and he was like u like the new hair cut i was like u will always be beautiful (how true) then for like the rest of the dream mika was sitting down and i was standing behind him resting my head against his bald head kissing his baldness :roftl: (this sounds very weird to repeat but it actually was my dream) the last scene was me asking for his autograph and me leaving but leaving the cd that he sighned behind then me running back to get it. THE END

we were in this small room and only mfcer were there and we were all lying down and mika said am i really this boring and i raised my hand and said no ur just gorgeous (my voice sounded very dreamy lol) then he took my hand and pulled me on stage and he didnt sing at all we just had a conversation on stage and i was asking him all these questions then after the "concert" i went back stage and his head was shaven and he was like u like the new hair cut i was like u will always be beautiful (how true) then for like the rest of the dream mika was sitting down and i was standing behind him resting my head against his bald head kissing his baldness :roftl: (this sounds very weird to repeat but it actually was my dream) the last scene was me asking for his autograph and me leaving but leaving the cd that he sighned behind then me running back to get it. THE END

hahaah!! :roftl: how did he look bald?

well it is mika after all!

i keep forgetting to ask....did anyone notice, that (on stage) when mika spoke, his voice sounded higher, but the songs sounded normal, but when i watch videos when he's speaking, his voice is at a normal pitch?/

really i thought he sounded the same:blink:

do u have mikas podcasts they are called mikacast and he only has four of them from 2006 but his voice makes u melt! i listen to them before i go to sleep cuz its sooo relaxing!!!

he is like the white version of barry white lol

i think i only have one....i'm going to get the other 3!!

i can't listen to mika AT ALL before sleep....i just get too excited' date=' and it makes me restless. i tried to watch "a long way from home" from "live in cartoon motion"....even that doesn't make me sleepy, so listening to his voice would probably make me, think about, him, then about NY and there would be no way i could sleep like that![/color']