2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

Haha, I remember that photographer!

When Mika dropped his mic right where he was standing, he had no idea what happened. hahahahaha.

I just kept thinking " hello...his mic...his mic! pick it up! " Haha.

I chatted with this girl photographer during the midway state (sorry midway state boys!) and after, she was awesome. I forgot her name but she took a few pictures of me and erinsinterpreation and had us put our numbers and emails in her sidekick, but she never emaiiled us the photos. oh well, but after relax, she goes " YOU'RE RIGHT! HE IS AMAZING!"

xD I was liking Mika standing in front of us for those looooong five seconds looking embarrassed and all. I wanted him to be microphoneless for as long as possible.:naughty:

Haha, I remember her! She was nice, too!:wub2: She picked up my coats for me when they fell over the barrier.

(sorry, i may be going crazy, ignore that last one hehe)

Thankya:bleh: I'm addicted to making pics like those now.:wub2:

if anybody wants one let me know haha. at least then i'll feel like i have a reason for making them...

:naughty::wink2:

I wish I knew how to make those! I'm so bad at that stuff..

yeah i do travel alot but thats only because my parents dont allow me and my bros and sisters go to college in the u.s. lol they think they to much of party schools and after the virginia tech and the other college shoot out thing they got really scared

Ah' date=' I see! Still very lucky! I want to travel the world..[/font']

xD I was liking Mika standing in front of us for those looooong five seconds looking embarrassed and all. I wanted him to be microphoneless for as long as possible.:naughty:

Haha, I remember her! She was nice, too!:wub2: She picked up my coats for me when they fell over the barrier.

:naughty::wink2:

I wish I knew how to make those! I'm so bad at that stuff..

Ah, I see! Still very lucky! I want to travel the world..

HEY TUTU!!!!

HOW ARE YOU???

:huglove: :huglove: BY THE WAY, I HAVE A NICKNAME FOR YOU?

TINY!!! YOU WERE SO CUTE AND HYPER!!!

hhahahaha o right i forgot that:naughty: i no the second i saw the venue i was screaming in the car sooo much lol all i could do was jump! hehehe hmmmmmmmm i love sharing these memories they are my most treasured

hhahahaha o right i forgot that:naughty: i no the second i saw the venue i was screaming in the car sooo much lol all i could do was jump! hehehe hmmmmmmmm i love sharing these memories they are my most treasured

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REMEMBERED WHEN YOU SCREAM!!!!!

WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Hi Lucy!!:huglove:

I'm good, how are you?

:lmao:

I think I turned to you and said, "That must be Aimee". when she did that.:roftl:

hahaha with in those 5 minutes i went from crying cuz my mom left the tickets at home to screaming to laughing to practically crying again and then almost a heart attack lol:naughty: it was an emotional rollercoaster:roftl:

crap i still havent started my hw and to tell u how long i have been on here i got home at 3 in the afternoon and my coat and scarf are still on me:blink: :naughty:

haha! holy cheese and crackers, my family is no longer aloud to make fun of me, at least i managed to get my coat off! haha.:thumb_yello::naughty::bleh:

crap i still havent started my hw and to tell u how long i have been on here i got home at 3 in the afternoon and my coat and scarf are still on me:blink: :naughty:

This is the first time in a loooong time I did homework and chores before MFC.:naughty:

LMAO!!! I KNOW I REMEMBER!!!!!!

JESS!!!

WHEN AR WE GOING TO GET TOGETHER????:sneaky2:

Hopefully soon!

You should call me sometime so we can plan better instead of through texts.:roftl:

i wanna meet up do any of u go to the paramus mall i know its in new jersey so...

I don't know..do you guys know where in New Jersey? (Paramus' date=' isn't it?)

I go to Willowbrook a lot.

I know there's Jersey Gardens and Garden State, is it one of those?[/font']

I don't know..do you guys know where in New Jersey? (Paramus, isn't it?)

I know there's Jersey Gardens and Garden State, is it one of those?

I THINK AIMEE IS TALKING ABOUT GARDEN STATE PLAZA,

RIGHT AIMEE??

I don't know..do you guys know where in New Jersey? (Paramus, isn't it?)

I know there's Jersey Gardens and Garden State, is it one of those?

no its called the paramus mall in paramus nj lol:naughty: its near the ikea *thinks dreamily about the swedish meatballs*:naughty: