2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I'm down with that!

Anyone else??

If nobody else wants to go this weekend, you and I can go to the movies.

WE HAVE TO GO TO BARNES AND NOBLE OR SOMETHING FOR BLENDER AND VOGUE.

I think I'm about a half hour away..I can see the New York skyline from my house. The only thing that's separating us is the meadowlands.

omg noooo, i have a Sweet 16 this saturday!! :tears: ....if its in the morning though, i can go...

OMG, Jess, WHERE do you live, you make it sound ike your 5 min. from me!!

I'm down with that!

Anyone else??

I think I'm about a half hour away..I can see the New York skyline from my house. The only thing that's separating us is the meadowlands.

o thats perfect i probably go by where u live do u live by century 21 daffys riverdside mall or something with that name

I'm down with that!

Anyone else??

yep!!!!!

so, do we have a date for this SATURDAY?

omg noooo, i have a Sweet 16 this saturday!! :tears: ....if its in the morning though, i can go...

really??!!

we are working on it as we speak

Well, we're not five minutes away, but we're close!!

You live in East Orange, right? I used to go to a doctor there.

I forget...is that where turtle back zoo is? And the skating rink? LET'S GO ICE SKATING!

muchachas!!!!

gtg! my hubby is bugging ONCE AGAIN FOR THE COMPUTER!!:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

JESS, I WILL CAL YOU TOMORROW OK??

IF YOU STAY A BIT LONGER JUST TEXT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF SATURDAY IS OUR DATE, OK??

LOVE & HUGS

muchachas!!!!

IF YOU STAY A BIT LONGER JUST TEXT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF SATURDAY IS OUR DATE, OK??

LOVE & HUGS

Okay, good night Lucy!!

Well, we're not five minutes away, but we're close!!

You live in East Orange, right? I used to go to a doctor there.

I forget...is that where turtle back zoo is? And the skating rink? LET'S GO ICE SKATING!

:roftl: :roftl: i do NOT ice skate....for the LIFE of me i am scared like hell when im on the ice! :roftl: :roftl: i tried twice...and thats enough for me! :lmao:

i live in WEST orange, east orange is the turtle back zoo and the ice skating, Yep! (its really really close)

if you wanna go to the movies sometimes, on Route 10, East Hanover there is a lovely Loews theater in which i go see movies for free....-coughs- (shh, my little secret :bleh: )

muchachas!!!!

LOVE & HUGS

nighty night Lucy! can i ask Jess for your cell so i can txt you too? :thumb_yello:

i cant do it this saturday i have a friends bday party:sneaky2: :thumbdown: but i would gladly skip it for this:naughty:

haha' date=' b-day parties, sweet 16, lol

but when is it (yes, i would skip it too, i dont like her THAT much either) cuz if its later in the day we can do it in the AM...

(i would say i could do it after, but, i dunno WHEN its gonna end and i may be a WEE bit drunk... :mf_rosetinted:)

haha, b-day parties, sweet 16, lol

but when is it (yes, i would skip it too, i dont like her THAT much either) cuz if its later in the day we can do it in the AM...

(i would say i could do it after, but, i dunno WHEN its gonna end and i may be a WEE bit drunk... :mf_rosetinted:)

i think we should devote a day for this u know :wink2: maybe in 2 weeks from now

I hardly ever know what I'm doing on weekends, things just pop up. xD

But I'll probably be able to do it next weekend if not this weekend.

We'll all figure something out.

:thumb_yello: (my oldest sis is coming to visit next week, but saturday would be the last day of her 4 day visit, so, shouldn't be a problem!)

to think of it, next weekend would be better for me too, and more advanced time for parents to think about it :sneaky2:

oh, yah, jess, can you txt me Lucy's number? (only if you think she wont mind, i could just wait till next time she's on to ask her...)

:huglove:

i'm off to finish off my homework now! (ppfft, ill just copy of friends, :lmao:)

:thumb_yello: (my oldest sis is coming to visit next week, but saturday would be the last day of her 4 day visit, so, shouldn't be a problem!)

to think of it, next weekend would be better for me too, and more advanced time for parents to think about it :sneaky2:

...parents...:naughty: Forgot about those, sure they'd be okay with it.

...parents...:naughty: Forgot about those, sure they'd be okay with it.

well, normally they'd be HELL no...but, i can use the excuse that i met you all at the gig! wooot! lol

(btw, aimee, my mom LOVES you, well, she enjoyed talking to your mom atleast :naughty: so that should work as even better leverage, :roftl: )