2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

I'm okay, pretty tired. haha

Sorry, I've been reading the gig reports, and I have to go to a meeting in a little bit.

But I'm so excited, too!I really can't wait..it'll bring back old memories.:)

i know! i cant wait for a day filled with the mfc i wont have any shame in talking about mika all the time lol

i'm very good. taking it day by day, wondering when mika will come back.

how have you been??

I MA DOING OK. BUT I HAVE MY DAYS WHERE I WISH I COULD GO BACK TO SEE MIKA!!!! BY THE WAY, THIS COMING SATURDAY WILL BE A MONTH!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT:shocked: :shocked:

i keep re-thinking everything i did, so i will NEVER EVER forget!

GAH! 1 month.....:thumbdown: feels like yesterday!

i know i looooove repeating the story so it stays fresh in my mind lol i think my friends are getting sick of hearing the same story lol but i tell them its either that or mikas complete life story lol:naughty:

do i wanna know what u r talking about:blink: :roftl:

LOL. it is ok. these undies from victoria's secret are very colorful and when i saw them; it reminded me of lollipop.

I got them all!!!! NOw every time I go to the bathroom and see my undies I go: "sucking too hard on your lollipop" LMAO!!

LOL. it is ok. these undies from victoria's secret are very colorful and when i saw them; it reminded me of lollipop.

I got them all!!!! NOw every time I go to the bathroom and see my undies I go: "sucking too hard on your lollipop" LMAO!!

hahahahah i wonder what the person in the stall next to u thinks! lol lmao :roftl:

oh yes! i've seen those! we don't carry the striped ones though.

i know i looooove repeating the story so it stays fresh in my mind lol i think my friends are getting sick of hearing the same story lol but i tell them its either that or mikas complete life story lol:naughty:

i know! every conversation i'm in' date=' i always bring it back to mika. and i try to work in BOTH NYC and Mika's life...

person- it's cold

me- ya, when i was in new york....to be on stage with mika.....[/color']

there was a thong that i saw in very sexy that said "j t'aime", or however it is in french, and i was going to throw them on stage at mika....they were $16....i love mika....but.....

i just ate a tootsie pop..yum.

there was a thong that i saw in very sexy that said "j t'aime", or however it is in french, and i was going to throw them on stage at mika....they were $16....i love mika....but.....

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh yes! i've seen those! we don't carry the striped ones though.

i know! every conversation i'm in, i always bring it back to mika. and i try to work in BOTH NYC and Mika's life...

person- it's cold

me- ya, when i was in new york....to be on stage with mika.....

hahaha alex only in this thread can u manage tp talk about nyc, mika, thongs, and a tootsie pop in one post lol:naughty: