2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

hahaha! :roftl:

that reminds me of something in my drama class....my teacher wanted us to act out a dramatic scene, so i asked if i could play someone shooting herione..... in a classy way, and she asked how it could be classy, and i said "i could play classical music in the background, and have cavier next to me"

LMFAO!!!!!! that was a good one! :lmao:

hahaha! :roftl:

that reminds me of something in my drama class....my teacher wanted us to act out a dramatic scene, so i asked if i could play someone shooting herione..... in a classy way, and she asked how it could be classy, and i said "i could play classical music in the background, and have cavier next to me"

hahahaha very classy!

how rude (as said by stephanie tanner:naughty:) i loooove mikas nose:wub2: thought it is quite big it suits him:mf_lustslow: :wub2::naughty:

I meant that in a LOVING way!!!!! It is THE MOST beautiful nose I have ever laid my eyes on!!!! I was just looking at my picture.... look at my nose and look at Mika's......Mika's nose is HUGE!

I meant that in a LOVING way!!!!! It is THE MOST beautiful nose I have ever laid my eyes on!!!! I was just looking at my picture.... look at my nose and look at Mika's......Mika's nose is HUGE!

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then stick mine in there and Mika's will look tiny, yours microscopic!

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK I STARE AT THAT PIC A LITTLE TOO MUCH!!!!!

I am starting to NOTICE things I never paid attention to before :lmao: