FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She can sleep on her verandah - its safe - AND warm!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

that's not the problem...* apart the simple fact that here is raining and she's warm down there :boxed: *

she is supposed to be a moderate moderator... :naughty:

never mind! we all have been quite Mika-drunk in the last 24 hours,so i'm sure anyone on mfc will notice! :punk::naughty::roll1:

can someone please take the champagne away from Happikali??? before we lost her completely :wink2:

She can sleep on her verandah - its safe - AND warm!!!! :roftl:

Awwwww bettasan ..... 'tis ok ..... I'm very fine ... :thumb_yello: ..... & thanks Wendo for your faith in me .... :wink2::thumb_yello::wub2: ... hehehe ... I'm just enjoying our news ... the warm morning rain ...... & the company of my friends .... :wub2:

Awwwww bettasan ..... 'tis ok ..... I'm very fine ... :thumb_yello: ..... & thanks Wendo for your faith in me .... :wink2::thumb_yello::wub2: ... hehehe ... I'm just enjoying our news ... the warm morning rain ...... & the company of my friends .... :wub2:

Wish you lived closer hun :huglove:

Awwwww bettasan ..... 'tis ok ..... I'm very fine ... :thumb_yello: ..... & thanks Wendo for your faith in me .... :wink2::thumb_yello: ... hehehe ... I'm just enjoying our news ... the warm morning rain ...... & the company of my friends ....

*HUGS HAPPI*

leave some champagne for us, hun! :wub2:

i have to go now! keep the thread warm and drunk until i come back tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

*opens another virtual brachetto bottle and leaves to her bed*

Mika, in case you are reading this... this is only a bit of what will happen in london... prepare youself...:mf_rosetinted:

200! Really? A LOT of people on tonight!

FREDDIE !!! We need someone to open some more bottles...i've nevere been really good at..:boxed:

*HUGS HAPPI*

i have to go now! keep the thread warm and drunk until i come back tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

Mika, in case you are reading this... this is only a bit of what will happen in london... prepare youself...:mf_rosetinted:

FREDDIE !!! We need someone to open some more bottles...i've nevere been really good at..:boxed:

good evening...and good night to you...i need a drink too :wub2:

I have been offline for past two days due to LOTS to do at home (home improvements). a friend told me about this...

SO HAPPY!! :yay:

fred, wendi, deano, thanks a lot... :tears:

and if this goes as hoped we SO go to the london gig as the official MFC!!!!!!! :punk:

:yay:

*HUGS HAPPI*

Here you gooo

In london for real!! :punk: