MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

It's about f-ing time! :biggrin2:

Thanks Freddie. I know you've been pushing this along. :thumb_yello:

Damn, I have to go to work and my boss is in town this week. Someone text me!

I will if the number I have for you works?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was mildly excited at Copenhagen last year though. Hadn't seen Mika from July to Nov. Maybe if I had Mika abstinence for about a year I would be fairly excited? :mf_rosetinted:

Here's an idea: move to Australia. Our 10 month Mika abstinence is imposed, though. :mf_rosetinted:

How about the true meaning of s.i.t.m.. that hasn't been done to death :mf_rosetinted:

Oh God, our late-night MSN D&M sessions kill me. How about we analyse this video frame-by-frame? :mf_rosetinted:

you and your smilies! This is as about creative as I get :das: !!!

hahaha! I know,, I'm a smiley-whore! I steal everyones.. beware! BEWARE!!

Good grieve! People in New York!!! Wake UP!!!! I'm peeing my pants here!

Well said :thumb_yello:

It's about f-ing time! :biggrin2:

Thanks Freddie. I know you've been pushing this along. :thumb_yello:

Damn, I have to go to work and my boss is in town this week. Someone text me!

Good thing I just remembered I am the boss!:roftl::roftl:

So I'll just keep on waiting in here till I have to leave for home.

I will if the number I have for you works?

Thanks bab. :wub2:

I just got myself under control and asked Mana to email me at work instead since that's a lot more practical. :naughty:

I do appreciate the offer though.

Thanks bab. :wub2:

I just got myself under control and asked Mana to email me at work instead since that's a lot more practical. :naughty:

I do appreciate the offer though.

Emails are boring, it's more preferable to spend a fortune on inter-continental text messages in true OTT MFC style. :naughty:

I have it playing and you aren't on MSN. Come. Now. This must be done.

AGAIN. :das:

I will, just let me grab something to eat first. This is going to be a long night. :naughty:

(We already know that no significant news will be posted tonight. Yet we're still going to use it as an excuse to stay up late talking nonsense in a sleep-deprived haze. :mf_rosetinted:)

Emails are boring, it's more preferable to spend a fortune on inter-continental text messages in true OTT MFC style. :naughty:

Especially when you're roaming on another continent at the time.

Then after 50 texts, you can call them up for an exponentially more expensive live rant because spending 20 hours a day with other MFCers isn't enough. You need to call the ones that aren't there and share the trauma.

*wonders how many dozens of pages will be added here before there are any news...* :naughty:

to freddie: w00t.png:huglove::biggrin2:

and if there are going to be any (and if just poorly) paid jobs in the new official fanclub, let me know where i can apply... :roftl: organizing things in a mika fanclub is about the only thing i'd do for free if i won enough in the lottery so i didn't have to work anymore. *dreams of job that will never exist* :naughty:

*wonders how many dozens of pages will be added here before there are any news...* :naughty:

to freddie: w00t.png:huglove::biggrin2:

and if there are going to be any (and if just poorly) paid jobs in the new official fanclub, let me know where i can apply... :roftl: organizing things in a mika fanclub is about the only thing i'd do for free if i won enough in the lottery so i didn't have to work anymore. *dreams of job that will never exist* :naughty:

Ha! You and the rest of us. :naughty:

Yeah, and you'll go to jail when you can't pay the debt-collectors for the telephone charges and I'll bail you out of there. What are friends for, eh? :huglove:

Aw, thanks Scut. :wub2: Actually I haven't tried a trans continental text or phone call, just Europe. That's enough. :mf_rosetinted:

Here's an idea: move to Australia. Our 10 month Mika abstinence is imposed, though. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh God, our late-night MSN D&M sessions kill me. How about we analyse this video frame-by-frame? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: OMG Scut ... !!! Are you saying that you have returned from the dark side & are favouring San Fran over our humble Syd. Carolina .... :shocked::sneaky2::naughty:

to freddie: w00t.png:huglove:

:roftl: Already HAS job that doesn't exist !!! :naughty:

:roftl: OMG Scut ... !!! Are you saying that you have returned from the dark side & are favouring San Fran over our humble Syd. Carolina .... :shocked::sneaky2::naughty:

Of course not. I was just citing examples of the demented conversations that we have when we're severely sleep-deprived: dissecting lyrics word-by-word, analysing videos second-by-second, concocting far-fetched theories. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes post away! :punk:

This is Mikas decision btw .... the details are down to him :thumb_yello:

Hopefully I can explain more soon

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop: !!!

Hurry up Mika! Get your butt in gear!!!

Of course not. I was just citing examples of the demented conversations that we have when we're severely sleep-deprived: dissecting lyrics word-by-word, analysing videos second-by-second, concocting far-fetched theories. :mf_rosetinted:

Really??

You should join one of our late msn meetings someday... Christine will keep you updated :naughty::roftl: