MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

only that Mr M wanted this thread open to drive us all into a frenzy for the grand opening :mf_rosetinted::wink2:oh and that Babs says it was def CHICKET!

Ah okay :mf_rosetinted: Then I will return to my housework, I hope someone will call me when it's finally happening...well actually I expect Mika to call me when it's finally happening, that's the least he can do for his official fans :yay:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aha I KNEW somebody important would be reading :bleh:

At last! You realised!

only that Mr M wanted this thread open to drive us all into a frenzy for the grand opening :mf_rosetinted::wink2:oh and that Babs says it was def CHICKET!

Apart from that, you missed nothing Kata.

Ah okay :mf_rosetinted: Then I will return to my housework, I hope someone will call me when it's finally happening...well actually I expect Mika to call me when it's finally happening, that's the least he can do for his official fans :yay:

I agree but he doesnt have my number (oh darn it I forgot to throw it at him while he was singing love today and yell "MIKA I LOVE YOU" and shizz) at the gigs, so I will have to just sit here on my ever expanding rear end and WAIT!

But to be fair waiting is a thing MFCers get accustomed to, I must admit I don't think I will EVER break the Cynthia 1am record...but then....I am sure someone else will do that next time.

Housework? I am so ****ing jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

I agree but he doesnt have my number (oh darn it I forgot to throw it at him while he was singing love today and yell "MIKA I LOVE YOU" and shizz) at the gigs, so I will have to just sit her on my ever expanding rear end and WAIT!

But to be fair waiting is a thing MFCers get accustomed to, I must admit I don't think I will EVER break the Cynthia 1am record...but then....I am sure someone else will do that next time.

Oh damn, I knew I forgot something important :sneaky2: Well he can get my number from Freddie, they seem to be in contact :mf_rosetinted: I could easily break that record and I might even do it if it's warm enough, I love to queue :naughty: Won't be able to wait here today much longer though :sneaky2:

I'm not fully convinced he sang the T on the end.

I thought it sounded like Chickeh.

He sang chickeeeh which was supposed to be tickeeet. "T" is often replaced by "ch", especially if you're a pop singer whose inconsistent pronunciation is well-established. End of story. :mf_rosetinted:

"Excuse me, I'm here and this is MY show:sneaky2:"

"I'll meet you in the dressing room after Lollipop:wink2:"

"Oh, it was a bit of fluff and I was just dusting you off :das:"

"Us, together?? No way.:mf_rosetinted:"

Oh yes, now I remember. This matter needs urgent attention. :mf_rosetinted:

*casually walks into the thread*

Hey I have only just come online and I gotta admit just seeing this thread open made me get a wee bit excited, but after reading it all, I am so not moving until i have to (which will be about 2 hours when i gotta go get ready to go out) Yay!!!

:wub2:

He sang chickeeeh which was supposed to be tickeeet. "T" is often replaced by "ch", especially if you're a pop singer whose inconsistent pronunciation is well-established. End of story. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika just read that and he's crying now. Thanks Scut. Now he'll never tour Oz :tears:

You're 100% right though:naughty: (I might as well throw myself into the frying pan)

Oh yes, now I remember. This matter needs urgent attention. :mf_rosetinted:

Indeed it does.. Dissection Detectives on the case :glasses3:

This open again?? wow!!! Freddie you have new?? did I miss something??

But he's kept the Aussies and South Americans waiting long enough for a tour. And his next album has no proposed release date. He's good at keeping people waiting. :mf_rosetinted:

That's true I'm from south America!! :tears: Mika hurry and come here!!

oh she will be sooo thrilled your generosity knows no bounds Kata :naughty:

When it comes to leaving housework for others (or noone) to do, I am probably the most generous person in the world :naughty:

Ohh I can give some little updates :naughty:

The server downtime we had last weekend was due to the fact of us moving away from Deanos sever to this one :thumb_yello:

ACK. I thought we were in trouble so donated again....now they won't need my $$, will they.

Especially when you're roaming on another continent at the time.

Then after 50 texts, you can call them up for an exponentially more expensive live rant because spending 20 hours a day with other MFCers isn't enough. You need to call the ones that aren't there and share the trauma.

Call Japan, I will chat with you and share trauma.:mf_rosetinted:

:offtopic: again! just cos I CAN :bleh: I REFUSE to move away from this thread in case I miss something so I will just mention it here instead of the "what does Mika smell like" :blink: thread, that I NEED a shower desperately but until I find out the goss I am glued and stinking to high heaven summit rotten.

Just wanted to share this with my lovleeeee MFC buddies :naughty: