MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Good grieve! People in New York!!! Wake UP!!!! I'm peeing my pants here!

It's nearly 11 a.m. now... *sigh*

well, :mf_rosetinted: 'spose :mf_rosetinted: there :mf_rosetinted: cud :mf_rosetinted: be :mf_rosetinted: summit :mf_rosetinted: in :mf_rosetinted:it

I am SO glad there's a 7-smilie per post limit! LOL!

Anyone esle notice the MFC clock is running about 15 minutes fast? Just that all my posts now say yesterday. (We are not quite at midnight but MFC just ticked over midnight on this time zone...)

It's been that way since the server move, Blue Sky. I believe they've

been trying to fix it, but the fix is proving elusive... obviously...

dcdeb

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I noticed that, its so strange!! thought my pc clock was wrong so had to check about three other clocks to prove the mfc clock is wrong, lol!

ON NO :shocked: as if its not bad enough we are compelled by some unnatural forces to stay staring at the pc screen whenever MFC or Mika fill the screen without loosing 15 mins of our lives all the time too :shocked: (how do we do it...we are martyrs)

ON NO :shocked: as if its not bad enough we are compelled by some unnatural forces to stay staring at the pc screen whenever MFC or Mika fill the screen without loosing 15 mins of our lives all the time too :shocked: (how do we do it...we are martyrs)

It's ok... that 15 minutes isnt real, they havent happened yet, only in the Mikadom that is the mfc!!!

It's ok... that 15 minutes isnt real, they havent happened yet, only in the Mikadom that is the mfc!!!

dam it now what excuses can I give the family when the EXPECT!!! yes EXPECT!! me to have tea ready on time :sneaky2:

:sneaky2: Well guess I'll start finding a new signature smilie :newyear:

I hate the MFC. :newyear:

(Wow, it works: using that smilie really does make anything look sweet. :roftl:)

Don't forget the puppeh theatre :mf_rosetinted:

you forgot that he was a PURPLE POP STAR pfft!!

Thank you for your helpful suggestions. I'll include you both in the dedication when I get it published. :thumb_yello:

I am SO glad there's a 7-smilie per post limit! LOL!

It's such a Spartan rule. :tears:

(Psst, Deb, here's a hint: in response to that you should say "This is Spartaaaa!" all Gerard-like.)

dam it now what excuses can I give the family when the EXPECT!!! yes EXPECT!! me to have tea ready on time :sneaky2:

There is only one word u can say when they ask....MIKA!!!

In fact by the time they arrive home, you wld have been stuck on herre for some long ur vocabulary will have diminished into a few selection of words that are all Mika related!!! :wink2:

There is only one word u can say when they ask....MIKA!!!

In fact by the time they arrive home, you wld have been stuck on herre for some long ur vocabulary will have diminished into a few selection of words that are all Mika related!!! :wink2:

what the MIKA are you CHICKENING about LOLLIPOP, you do LOVE TODAY some utter BRACES. :sneaky2:

pah NO problem I am aiming to get to my 3000 post by the end of today on this thread :bleh:

That is some serious postwh*ring you will need to be doing while I am in my bed asleep.:blink:

I could do 3200 before I hit the hay though...

EXCUSE ME but what I have had to say has been utterly brilliant and all in exceedingly good taste :newyear:

As I said, aimless AND postwh*ring:mf_rosetinted:

oh woops, not allowed to hide behind those glasses now.

Better use:thumb_yello:

That is some serious postwh*ring you will need to be doing while I am in my bed asleep.:blink:

I could do 3200 before I hit the hay though...

yeah you could, I am usually quite a quiet member of MFC I read more than post but hell...I'm all hyper now cos of Freddie (Ooo he is nearly as big a tease as Mr.M)

what the MIKA are you CHICKENING about LOLLIPOP, you do LOVE TODAY some utter BRACES. :sneaky2:

Relax, Take it Easy, Sparkly. My Interpretation is that being Stuck In the Middle of a Love Today triangle is a Sweet Dreams, surely You Got The Love. But Holy Johnny and Missionary Man might disagree. In that case Erase my statement, you have Your Sympathy on the matter, When Doves Cry all you like.