MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Could I just ask why everyone thinks Mika will be posting?

FD has already said when Mika and Jerry discuss what they have to discuss, he (FD) will come on and tell us what's happening, when Jerry tells him.

I think it's wishful thinking, Rose....:naughty:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol - I'm sure Mika doesn't faff - well not alot

Ok maybe he does

bet he does, but bet HIS faffing is fabulous :naughty::naughty: I'm in a hyper mood still he can do no wrong today (even though I have sat at this PC almost all day and stuffed my face with chocolate to distract me from this thread but it didn't work) :sneaky2:

I reckon it may happen tomorrow morning, UK time...and quite frankly I am quite positive that there will be a new thread, so no need to worry about how many pages this thread will hold lol

Yep, that'll be right I've got a run that's keeping me busy right up to lunchtime, with a possible follow on. Cheers big guy;-)LOL!

That's okay, I'll have to have a break at somepoint in the day, so it'll be a nice thing to stop for.

bet he does, but bet HIS faffing is fabulous :naughty::naughty: I'm in a hyper mood still he can do no wrong today (even though I have sat at this PC almost all day and stuffed my face with chocolate to distract me from this thread but it didn't work) :sneaky2:

oh my lord Viv it doesn't matter what mood you're in, you never fail to make me laugh! :roftl: :roftl:

Missed a step there Laurel - We wait....wait, turn old, join the Oldlings thread, then wither and die!!!:naughty:

Oh my good god - I did didn't I - maybe cos' I already am old and an oldling to boot that I forgot - it goes with the territory - and old age.

:roftl:

Still waits.

Thank god I have work tomorrow - I won't even think of MFC or Mika or Officialdom at all. Much. :wink2:

faff means slow to do things - you know you need to leave the house quick - but just have to check you turned the heating off - the kettle - locked the doors - windows ok

faff faff faff

so maybe tomorrow is the day, but, in case it's not

i pray fine and kind mika to postpone (he's good at it!:naughty: ) or reschedule (better?:naughty: :naughty: ) his announcement to next monday, as i'll be away for the WE.

thanks so much.

:naughty:

ROFL!!!!!!

*had an image of Rose's aunt sitting downstairs quietly and by herself when all of a sudden a huge penguin waddles down the stairs making penguin noises*

That'd be a good trick, she lives in a bungalow, ha ha!

Sparkly, I'm pretty certain NO ONE will be duplicating what I'm gonna be doing next, heh heh!

In June, I'll be doing a thread with a clue a week leading up to the Amsterdam show, when all will be revealed!

And despite what I said in the Oldlings thread, I promise I won't be streaking.LOL!

so maybe tomorrow is the day, but, in case it's not

i pray fine and kind mika to postpone (he's good at it!:naughty: ) or reschedule (better?:naughty: :naughty: ) his announcement to next monday, as i'll be away for the WE.

thanks so much.

:naughty:

Don't scare me cuz apart from them he's very good at Cancelling as well! :boxed:

srry...i need to get some sleep ! :naughty:

I dread going to bed - wondering how many more pages this will

have gathered by morning!! :blink:

But as someone pointed out - if there is news it will be posted in a separate

thread probably - and we will all miss it as we will still be in here!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

thread probably - and we will all miss it as we will still be in here!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah I was thinking that earlier... I always forget to check the rest of the forum.. I usually just check my subscriptions :naughty:

That would have been meeeeeeeee!! :biggrin2:

Yeah I was thinking that earlier... I always forget to check the rest of the forum.. I usually just check my subscriptions :naughty:

I hope it will be front page news - and BIG news at that!!! :punk:

That would have been meeeeeeeee!! :biggrin2:

Smart cookie!! :huglove: