MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hi !!

I know you don't see me too much around here, but I want to join the waiting.

I don't talk too much because I'm not sure of my english skills (I learn english by myself. I understand everything but I'm not too good writing). So I've been watching you for a long time.:mf_rosetinted:. Since now I think you'll see me more often around here.

Sooo....let's keep waiting. :biggrin2:

wow your English is wonderful, I really envy people who can speak other languages I am so bad I can only speak English (oh and Geordie, but only Freddie understands me when I speak Geordie) lol.

*wye I man cum owwa hea n giz uh geet massuv smakka on thuh kissa.*:naughty: (wonder if Freddie can translate taht for anyone :naughty::naughty: ).

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: that would be mean :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

but no, im not worried. Im sure this thing takes a while. especially w/ communication. and besides. it just means this is going to be VERY VERY worth it :wub2:

Yes, like a video to the MFC, or a big post written by Mr. M himself. Or both. With confetti. And balloons. :naughty:

I'm guessing we'll be waiting til Monday. They wouldn't post anything big on a Sunday, would they?

Oh, I've been looking for you girls!!!

I got your mika mail the other day:mf_lustslow:

It was spectacular, thank you so much!

Polish chocolate is freakin awesome:punk:

and the confetti, that thought...the thought that you took it from his last performance in london made me want to cry:wub2:

It was very special!!!!

thanks again!!!

Yours is on its way

Hi Melanie :biggrin2:

We were wondering when you will receive it! :naughty:

It's great that you have it already and that you like it..

And confetti.. it was a little suprise :naughty:

We can't wait for our MM :wub2:

wow your English is wonderful, I really envy people who can speak other languages I am so bad I can only speak English (oh and Geordie, but only Freddie understands me when I speak Geordie) lol.

*wye I man cum owwa hea n giz uh geet massuv smakka on thuh kissa.*:naughty: (wonder if Freddie can translate taht for anyone :naughty::naughty: ).

what language is that??

I only speak spanish, a bad english cause like Ana I learn alone, never take any class of english, and I speak italian too

Yes, like a video to the MFC, or a big post written by Mr. M himself. Or both. With confetti. And balloons. :naughty:

I'm guessing we'll be waiting til Monday. They wouldn't post anything big on a Sunday, would they?

That would be :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I'd expect it'll be on Monday too sinc the last it was supposed to be on Monday.

I actually understood that! I'm so proud of myself now..:naughty:

epentopocepes paparapa lapas españopolapas ypi paparapa Cipintiapa vapamopos apa hapablapar enpe jeperipigoponzopo, epesapa vapa apa seper nuepestrapa vepengapazapa !!

mipikapa tepe papartopo apal mepediopo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmfao:

epentopocepes paparapa lapas españopolapas ypi paparapa Cipintiapa vapamopos apa hapablapar enpe jeperipigoponzopo, epesapa vapa apa seper nuepestrapa vepengapazapa !!

mipikapa tepe papartopo apal mepediopo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Japajapa yopo ipibapa apa depecipir lopo mipismopo....

For those who don't understand....that's like Geordie but in spanish. It's called "Jeringoso".

It's easy for those who speak spanish.

Japajapa yopo ipibapa apa depecipir lopo mipismopo....

For those who don't understand....that's like Geordie but in spanish. It's called "Jeringoso".

It's easy for those who speak spanish.

i'm learning spanish right now, so that thoroughly confuzed me. i guess i'll have to get better to understand lol, but i spent far too much time trying to figure it out.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

No I'm not a fan. I don't like this Mika person at all. Have no idea why I'm here. :shocked:

I keep trying to leave but this stupid site won't let me. :boxed:

I think I'm cyber chained or something. :wink2:

It's like I fell down a hole and I can't get out....

*HELP*

:naughty:

No I'm not a fan. I don't like this Mika person at all. Have no idea why I'm here. :shocked:

I keep trying to leave but this stupid site won't let me. :boxed:

I think I'm cyber chained or something.

*HELP*

OMG me too :shocked:

Of Raffa. We have to pretend to be Mika fans so that we can worship her without looking creepy :wink2:

Ah yes of course...

Raffa :wub2::punk:

I mean *cough* Mika :thumb_yello:

*bursts into an awesome reindition of "In the navy"*

(not as random as it seems )

No I'm not a fan. I don't like this Mika person at all. Have no idea why I'm here. *shocked*

I keep trying to leave but this stupid site won't let me. *boxed*

I think I'm cyber chained or something. *wink2*

*HELP*

I know that feeling :naughty: I have trouble getting off the RaffaFanClub. It's so bad that I have to get mobile alerts whenever there's a new post so that I can do my RL things.:thumb_yello:

Ah yes of course...

Raffa *wub2* *punk*

I mean *cough* Mika :thumb_yello:

*bursts into an awesome reindition of "In the navy"*

(not as random as it seems )

It's fun to play on the Y.M.F.C.. It's fun to play on the Y.M.F.C.!!!:punk:

MIKA rocks my socks.

:blink:ZOMG!!11 You are real!!!!!!11

But are your socks real.. :sneaky2: hmmm.. *investigates*:wink2:

We're fans ? :blink:
Of Raffa. We have to pretend to be Mika fans so that we can worship her without looking creepy

Ah yes of course...

Raffa :wub2::punk:

I mean *cough* Mika

We're only here for the weekly Australian Raffa Worship Prayer Group. Worthy.gifWorthy.gifWorthy.gif

*cough* I mean we like reading Mika-related news.

No I'm not a fan. I don't like this Mika person at all. Have no idea why I'm here.

I keep trying to leave but this stupid site won't let me.

I think I'm cyber chained or something.

*HELP*

And even when you do manage to leave people ask you to come back and reel you back in. There's no escape. :shocked: