• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At last!

Good news on the horizon.

I don't care if it's April 1st, as long as Jerry tells us what's going on I'll be a happy bunny.

is that a clue Rose? its more of a confession if you ask me:naughty: (ps we all know what bunnies do best too)

HEY I have worked out Freddie and Mikas MEAN MEAN April fools joke...we have in fact been official for about a week or so...since they opened this thread again and then tomorrow they will say HA HA Jokes on you lot we have been official all this time mwahahahah:sneaky2:

(I am clever I am)

Okkk like now! :punk: that would be perreccttt :punk:

I don't think I can wait so long :blink: well then again, we've waited for a month.. but it's always the last minutes that are the worse *feels like ripping hair out* :insane:

I don't know why you're getting so excited, you know damn well that when we all try to log in tomorrow the site will crash and we won't find out until Wednesday anyway.:fisch:

Tomorrow!!! :yay: :yay: :woot_jump:

I don't think I can wait so long :blink: well then again, we've waited for a month.. but it's always the last minutes that are the worse *feels like ripping hair out* :insane:

TWO months, come wednesday...even though news will be posted tomorrow lol

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if it's hair like in that emoticon it's probably a good thing

Rip Away....

lol

It's probably worse, but then again I don't wanna be bald :bleh:

I don't know why you're getting so excited, you know damn well that when we all try to log in tomorrow the site will crash and we won't find out until Wednesday anyway.:

Tomorrow!!!:

Don't jinx it :shocked::naughty:

TWO months, come wednesday...even though news will be posted tomorrow lol

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then.. nearly 2 months and still waiting... I don't think I can take it anymore

Nooooo. Don't say It'll crash....

It can't crash..... I shall sulk...... You won't like me when I sulk.... I look like the incredible hulk but it's with an S instead and I turn Multi Coloured.....

No you don't want that ..... It'll work - If It knows what's good for it.....

:)

I'm curious about what the hopes/expectations about the new official status are. A lot of people are waiting anxiously for an announcement to be made tomorrow and I read a lot of happy anticipation in peoples' posts and also remarks about Mika possibly posting on this forum. So, just because I'm curious, haven't heard anything precise about changes to be made and just to pass the time: What do you expect from the new official status?

How many days have we been waiting now?????? 5 days????

I'm not even going to turn my pc on tomorrow:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Mika, It's NOT funny!!

Your not turning your PC on tomorrow....

Checks Karen .... yep your burning up hun

Off to bed with you - you have a fever. Your obviously not thinking straight.

:wink2:

I'm curious about what the hopes/expectations about the new official status are. A lot of people are waiting anxiously for an announcement to be made tomorrow and I read a lot of happy anticipation in peoples' posts and also remarks about Mika possibly posting on this forum. So, just because I'm curious, haven't heard anything precise about changes to be made and just to pass the time: What do you expect from the new official status?

I really don't have ANY expectations at all, so if anything is going to change I just hope it's all going to be for the better (cos Freddie has been bigging it up so I trust him :)

Your not turning your PC on tomorrow....

Checks Karen .... yep your burning up hun

Off to bed with you - you have a fever. Your obviously not thinking straight.

:wink2:

Can I have Mika to look after me and tuck me up in bed??? and maybe he would just have to get in bed with me, just to make sure I was ok of course:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, for the word "Official" to be in front of "MikaFanClub.com". I really don't know what else to expect. Maybe some Java confetti. :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, for the word "Official" to be in front of "MikaFanClub.com". I really don't know what else to expect. Maybe some Java confetti. :mf_rosetinted:

i've been looking at some other official sites and the perks vary. But many have cards which can be scanned for perks at venus, a yearly fee, lost of cool meet and greet things (!!!!:wub2::wink2: ) and other extra venues even!

i really hope we get some of that!

i've been looking at some other official sites and the perks vary. But many have cards which can be scanned for perks at venus, a yearly fee, lost of cool meet and greet things (!!!!:wub2::wink2: ) and other extra venues even!

i really hope we get some of that!

I hope so too. That would be amazing!