MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And, to think that we were there when the petition was given to him. I love this fanclub. :wub2:

We definitely were.....And some have photographic evidence of the historical moment, even though they hadn't signed the petition themselves:naughty:

Not the worst idea to let 1st April pass before anything more or less 'serious' is announced.

I think you have a point there.OR they could use it as a caveat to anything they say...." but it was an april's fools joke":naughty:

Deb, thank you very much for letting us know so we can all go about our own lives for the next 12 hours or so... :naughty:

I know there's not much point saying this now, but I don't know if it was ever the best approach for anyone to keep telling us "it's this Monday", "it's next tuesday", etc over the last couple of months. I really think that unless a date was known for sure, no one should have said anything. It just set us up for long hours of wasted waiting and disappointment.

I totally agree with you Shona, very sensible point.

I hope that this is not a sgn of how things will go from now:roftl:.

Mika, remember, you need to put your money where your mouth is:naughty: .

you know what? after all this waiting, and anticipation, and excitement and the hard disappointment that follows, it's really worn me out. It's bloody exhausting feeling all those emotions in a short space of time!

Deb, thank you very much for letting us know so we can all go about our own lives for the next 12 hours or so... :naughty:

I know there's not much point saying this now, but I don't know if it was ever the best approach for anyone to keep telling us "it's this Monday", "it's next tuesday", etc over the last couple of months. I really think that unless a date was known for sure, no one should have said anything. It just set us up for long hours of wasted waiting and disappointment.

That's what I've been thinking for a long time now. Which, like Amanda said, is why I'm not all that excited. But then again, I am a pessimist.:naughty:

I know everyone was trying to do us a favor because they thought it would be posted soon, but I feel like nothing should've been said until the day came, or like you said, there was an official date.

I hope that didn't sound ungrateful.

But I know it's almost here, so I'm just find with knowing it will come.

you know what? after all this waiting, and anticipation, and excitement and the hard disappointment that follows, it's really worn me out. It's bloody exhausting feeling all those emotions in a short space of time!

i know spending all day on a computer is frustrating :sneaky2:

That's what I've been thinking for a long time now. Which, like Amanda said, is why I'm not all that excited. But then again, I am a pessimist.:naughty:

I know everyone was trying to do us a favor because they thought it would be posted soon, but I feel like nothing should've been said until the day came, or like you said, there was an official date.

I hope that didn't sound ungrateful.

But I know it's almost here, so I'm just find with knowing it will come.

not ungrateful, truthful.

I was excited two months ago, and I'm still excited today:punk:

Jerry leads a pretty hectic life apparantly...and obviously mika has too... I'm understanding that sometimes procrastination just happens... it happens to me all the time.

It's cool, whatever... WE'RE GONNA BE OFFICIAL:punk:

What do you get in your McFlurrys in other countries? We get cadbury's dairy milk and crunchie and smarties and stuff.

how random? :blink:

I was excited two months ago, and I'm still excited today:punk:

Jerry leads a pretty hectic life apparantly...and obviously mika has too... I'm understanding that sometimes procrastination just happens... it happens to me all the time.

It's cool, whatever... WE'RE GONNA BE OFFICIAL:punk:

Tomorrow will mark the two month anniversary :shocked:

i know mika leads a hectic life, but I thought it was all done and all jerry had to do was post it? I understand that at first there were probably gonna be loads of changes, especially/maybe after the meet and greet and brixton, but it's taken two friggin months?! i wouldn't have had such a problem if they didn't keep going "next 4 weeks" "next week" "next week" "soon" "soon" "soon" "tomorrow!" "tomorrow!" cos it just makes me feel as though I'm being bleedin' played around. I know it's a lot of hard work, but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! :stretcher:

how random? :blink:

Tomorrow will mark the two month anniversary :shocked:

i know mika leads a hectic life, but I thought it was all done and all jerry had to do was post it? I understand that at first there were probably gonna be loads of changes, especially/maybe after the meet and greet and brixton, but it's taken two friggin months?! i wouldn't have had such a problem if they didn't keep going "next 4 weeks" "next week" "next week" "soon" "soon" "soon" "tomorrow!" "tomorrow!" cos it just makes me feel as though I'm being bleedin' played around. I know it's a lot of hard work, but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! :stretcher:

yup, and there was also a few months of waiting after wendi got the book to mika lol...so really we've been waiting for... 5 months??? i dunno:roftl:

What do you get in your McFlurrys in other countries? We get cadbury's dairy milk and crunchie and smarties and stuff.

haha funny,...

weird! we get oreos, butterfinger, m&ms, cookie dough. stuff like that.

Those sound good. We only have Oreo and M&Ms. There's a limited edition Mint Slice one that I tried yesterday but it was crap.

*fills thread up*