MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah so much fun! i love it! ever since I have been to these gigs, my life has changed! I AM SO GOING OVER TO ENGLAND NEXT YEAR and I can meet all of you!

*cough*

What about a plan to come to Oz and join in our dream tour???

just 61 members who have posted more than 5000 times

Wow... interesting...

Looks like I'm a 61er...

Would be even funnier and dirtier if it were 69

:naughty:

:shocked: I'm one of 61 ???!!! :shocked::blink::naughty:

YAY! So am I!

:roftl: Pfffttt ... FD ... I think you may have cross- threaded .... (or cross-fredded) .... :naughty:

*gigglesnort*

Cross Fredded...

well you had better get typing then Suzy :wink2:

Ok. *Although she has prided herself in posting more "quality" than "quantity", Suzy is typing this post in an effort to reach 5000 posts, in case that makes a difference in categorizing who is worthy of seeing a secret gig or any other privileges that people are elluding to in this thread called "MFC Will Be Official".* :wink2:

I've been here since January 2007 and still haven't made 5000 posts...but neither has Blue Sky (so that makes me feel better...)::bleh:

Same. I'm here all the time and read and follow looooads of threads, I just don't post that often. :blink:

Same. I'm here all the time and read and follow looooads of threads, I just don't post that often. :blink:

Oh yes - you're right! Wow Jennie...you are less obsessed than I! Good girl!

Ok. *Although she has prided herself in posting more "quality" than "quantity", Suzy is typing this post in an effort to reach 5000 posts, in case that makes a difference in categorizing who is worthy of seeing a secret gig or any other privileges that people are elluding to in this thread called "MFC Will Be Official".* :wink2:

oooh good point - oh well I am safe then - phew . . . . .:shocked:

I've been here since January 2007 and still haven't made 5000 posts...but neither has Blue Sky (so that makes me feel better...)::bleh:

No, I haven't even made 3000 yet, I spend too long pondering useless statistics and contemplating the spelling and content of my posts.:mf_rosetinted:

(So at my current rate, to reach the total of someone like Freddie, I would need to be on here for 8 years:shocked:)

But Suzy, you and I are both still in the top 146. :naughty:

Top 15

vanessa

sasje

freddiesdouble

celesteee

hotdlp

Mika4Life13

tantastic

wendi

ioana

Sarah_Lollipop

Blue

nicole

BexxY

Queenie

CazGirl

and just about there (which will make it the top 16 posters) is...

kath

robertina you are 23.

Now if you want to find out where you are in the poster ranking, go to the members page, and then click on the column called posts. And skim the pages till you reach yourself, and look at the numbers at the top (above the posts column) and count down the list on that page to work out your number. Easy peasy. If you are at all prolific (around 1000 posts) you will find yourself in the first 10 pages. In fact with 30 members per page, if you already know you are in the top 146 posters, then you only need to skim the first 5 pages.

Ok, real life (with 3 kids needing bed) calls. I will be back later.:thumb_yello:

YESSSSSSS .... but you guys have Real Lives ...... :wink2:

:lmfao: I sincerely doubt posting total would mean Jack S**t to any kind of so called 'special privaleges' ......

Yup Jennie ..... often I don't post either 'cos doing moddy just keeps me busy reading .. !!!