Peas are good and flies have good eyes

Ioana

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I leave this place for twelve hours, and what does it turn into?A mess, a real mess. Come on people, let's get back on track:

Yeah rocks always go by pair ... always, don't they, Ioana?

Interesting...let's meditate on that. Are rocks related? (I have an obsession for rocks apparently)

Lukee lukee us

Tho it was not luk ,I mean that most deffo is not luk,tis lukee bonding :roftl: :roftl:

I would love to see that. Of course, you won't let me:furious:

And...I thought you said scottish. Or are you talking different vegetables?

Why is this becoming a thread about hair?

This is not, I repeat, this is not a thread about hair. Hairy creatures, ocassionally, hairy situations, always, but not hair.

Ok, done with the quoting. Let's discuss:mf_rosetinted:

I speak French as a mother-tongue.

Nah I resisted to facebook so far. Might give it a go if Myspace doesn't bring enough surprises anymore

Mouahahaha

I remember this very surreal episode when I was working as a waiter. A French customer:

Customer: Wow, you speak very good French for a Belgian.

Me (trying to be ironic) Thanks! I've been speaking it for more than 20 years now!

Customer: Wow! so you've spoken Belgian and French since you were a child?!

Me:

Ok =)

:lmfao:

Wait, you mean you don't speak Belgian? :naughty:

Btw perhaps you could tell me what Swiss sounds like? Similar to Belgian? Though I should prob know. If Sweden isn't the same as Switzerland than surely it must be a neighbouring country.. Oh and Denmark is the captial of Sweden..

Seriously though, when a European makes idiotic mistakes like that, I really hurt inside. :boxed: (And a French person! They're your neighbours ffs!!)

Plus, don't you just love the whole Europe-concept..

"Where are you from?"

"Sweden"

"Oh you've got some great beers/food/beaches/skiing/cities there in Europe!"

:blink:

The funny thing is that several of the foreigners I've met here in NZ from for example India, Pakistan and Vietnam have gone "Ohh Sweden! I've got an aunt/cousin/friend there!" :roftl:

(I feel I'm not exactly doing much to make sure this thread stays on subject xD )

OH ur soo speshul :mf_rosetinted:

Well of course I am. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok =)

Btw perhaps you could tell me what Swiss sounds like? Similar to Belgian? Though I should prob know. If Sweden isn't the same as Switzerland than surely it must be a neighbouring country.. Oh and Denmark is the captial of Sweden..

Seriously though, when a European makes idiotic mistakes like that, I really hurt inside. :boxed: (And a French person! They're your neighbours ffs!!)

"Where are you from?"

"Sweden"

The funny thing is that several of the foreigners I've met here in NZ from for example India, Pakistan and Vietnam have gone "Ohh Sweden! I've got an aunt/cousin/friend there!" :roftl:

(I feel I'm not exactly doing much to make sure this thread stays on subject xD )

:

You mean that wasn't code talking?:blink: (drops the Stalking for dummies book on the trash)

Ok =)

"Where are you from?"

"Sweden"

The funny thing is that several of the foreigners I've met here in NZ from for example India, Pakistan and Vietnam have gone "Ohh Sweden! I've got an aunt/cousin/friend there!"

Swedzerland is very famous around the world for its beaches and palmtrees.:mf_rosetinted:

We havent been on subject for quite a few days now :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah but you can't push your luk :naughty:

Wanna bet? :roftl: You should see my strength,I can push alright

didn't they say anything about it there?

:

And they won't ,or they did and you weren't paying attention :mf_rosetinted:

the girl in the pic is NOT zuleika.

at least that I can confirm

Interesting...let's meditate on that. Are rocks related? (I have an obsession for rocks apparently)

I would love to see that. Of course, you won't let me

And...I thought you said scottish. Or are you talking different vegetables?

This is not, I repeat, this is not a thread about hair. Hairy creatures, ocassionally, hairy situations, always, but not hair.

1. somewhat

2. oh but that is a speshul moment,and not even scottish

3. amin!

I say we kill'er:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

My friend,you are wise

*battle calls Xena style*

Though I should prob know. If Sweden isn't the same as Switzerland than surely it must be a neighbouring country.. Oh and Denmark is the captial of Sweden..

"Where are you from?"

"Sweden"

I am still telling you Romania is the capital of Rome dammit!

WEll the Europe concept is pretty much

Wanna bet? :roftl: You should see my strength,I can push alright

I am still telling you Romania is the capital of Rome dammit!

WEll the Europe concept is pretty much

Push it then :naughty: I think I've pushed luk enough for this week, he hates me now, I'm sure :blink:

There's so much more we could confirm/infirm :mf_rosetinted:

And people speak Roman in Romania, everybody knows that!

Push it then :naughty: I think I've pushed luk enough for this week, he hates me now, I'm sure :blink:

There's so much more we could confirm/infirm :mf_rosetinted:

And people speak Roman in Romania, everybody knows that!

ur not hated,I promise,I made sure of it :naughty:

We never confirm,remember? As for infirming...well just the things that are totally wrong,like the thread being about hair

our Roman accent is beyond wicked :glasses2:

I wasn't really needing confirmation, actually.. :blink: i saw zuleika and there's no doubt that's not her. whoever she is, she's not that sister.

why did the pic end up here, anyway..? :fisch::yay: yes, I'm being deliberatedly a b*****d. I can be quite good at it, esp. today. so tired.. :boxed:

I wasn't really needing confirmation, actually.. :blink: i saw zuleika and there's no doubt that's not her. whoever she is, she's not that sister.

why did the pic end up here, anyway..? :fisch::yay: yes, I'm being deliberatedly a b*****d. I can be quite good at it, esp. today. so tired.. :boxed:

She's not family

I actually only saw it in the Mikagasmic thread,but Vanessa posted it here,right?

Tis also because this thread is very misunderstood and she may have liked the girls hair

Although I do not mind having her here , you now get a visual :naughty: (tho I dunno if ur aware of what)

She's not family

I actually only saw it in the Mikagasmic thread,but Vanessa posted it here,right?

Tis also because this thread is very misunderstood and she may have liked the girls hair

Although I do not mind having her here , you now get a visual :naughty: (tho I dunno if ur aware of what)

visual is ioana's fave word. :roftl:

*runs and hides as fast as she can* :naughty::bleh:

off for dinner, I make no sense :wink2: cheers!

visual is ioana's fave word. :roftl:

*runs and hides as fast as she can* :naughty::bleh:

off for dinner, I make no sense :wink2: cheers!

It's more of a curse :roftl:

I get flashbacks,and some make me drop dead and laugh my lungs off others...not so much

Have a nice dinner :biggrin2:

It's more of a curse :roftl:

I get flashbacks,and some make me drop dead and laugh my lungs off others...not so much

Have a nice dinner :biggrin2:

:lmfao: A curse, indeed.

As for flashbacks, weirdly enough, I'm sure we have some in common.

Avoca, the pic landed here just like it landed on the whole forum. But it's disappeared from this thread, at least. :wink2:

Ioana, you made sure I wasn't? I'm scared of what you might have done now :naughty:

:lmfao: A curse, indeed.

As for flashbacks, weirdly enough, I'm sure we have some in common.

Avoca, the pic landed here just like it landed on the whole forum. But it's disappeared from this thread, at least. :wink2:

Ioana, you made sure I wasn't? I'm scared of what you might have done now :naughty:

Well, we obviously do... :naughty:

I was gonna thank u for the disolving effect :wink2:

Yes,breathe my friend,breathe,you are not on the lukee hated list:roftl: