Peas are good and flies have good eyes

Ioana

pfffffff... do you think I have bleach/ gel(ed) hair..? :thumbdown: you are watching too many movies.. :sneaky2:

and I'm not fat :tears:

you see..? ya make already a good slytherin

I watch the epic movies :roftl:

Is this a soothing image?

slythgang235-tt.jpg

What do the slytherns have to offer?

Griffy has flowers...and luk...Karot...and buttonz...ok I have to laugh now,I am getting flashbacks :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on the dark side.. you know you want to...

*see title for info, pls*

Ahh!! you're that weird Malfoy boy with the greasy hair:shocked:

someone stab me!
OK:bleh:

Driving is fun I say
I just like the hooting bit... when you're underage, it's all you're allowed to do:bleh:

mostly.. dark, I 'd say... :blink::mf_rosetinted:

and for keeping it even darker, I wear shades.

Pink ones?:mf_rosetinted:

Or some baby blues :glasses2:

shades are pink BY DEFAULT in my case :mf_rosetinted:

1st I'm not a boy :blink:

2nd malfoy is NOT weird..

3rd non-slytherins have not seen the light, so they don't know what they are talking about :fisch:

4th and to ioana: I dunno luk, karot, peas, speedo, hamsters, rocks and the rest (whatever is the spelling), but one thing's sure: mr M is a slytherin. sentence. :mf_rosetinted:

5th where did ya get that drawing..? it's not the best slytherin portrait I have ever seen. we are by far better than that. *flashes smile*

3rd non-slytherins have not seen the light, so they don't know what they are talking about :fisch:

4th and to ioana: I dunno luk, karot, peas, speedo, hamsters, rocks and the rest (whatever is the spelling), but one thing's sure: mr M is a slytherin. sentence. :mf_rosetinted:

5th where did ya get that drawing..? it's not the best slytherin portrait I have ever seen. we are by far better than that. *flashes smile*

ok I get your point, slytherin is for the cool people

:punk:

2.malfoy is just over-bleeched ,he may be smart underneath

and 4. speedos not so much :roftl: that's Fred's domain

Why is M a slytherin? (beware u said M,it might throw off the people discussing cheese)

5. googled it...and regretted it

I'd rather keep it private why mr M's a slytherin, though he's given PLENTY of proves about him being one of us :mf_rosetinted:

you have seen old pics of draco (first two films) but then again, draco's mostly a book character, the visual :roftl: they chose for films is another story.

I hate cheese, every kind of cheese. but it's a free world. they can discuss it here if they please *yuk* :boxed:

I'd rather keep it private why mr M's a slytherin, though he's given PLENTY of proves about him being one of us :mf_rosetinted:

you have seen old pics of draco (first two films) but then again, draco's mostly a book character, the visual :roftl: they chose for films is another story.

I hate cheese, every kind of cheese. but it's a free world. they can discuss it here if they please *yuk* :boxed:

We can discuss something else if you want:thumb_yello: :bleh:

I'm still slightly curious what the definition of a slytherin is,because based on the book,it's not good

Draco was really disappointing ,I had hoped for better...same goes for Daddy Malfoy...he turned out awful

I like cheese,but not in this thread

I'm still slightly curious what the definition of a slytherin is,because based on the book,it's not good

Draco was really disappointing ,I had hoped for better...same goes for Daddy Malfoy...he turned out awful

I like cheese,but not in this thread

if ya are a true gryffindor, I am not surprised yuo dont' like anyuthing slytherin re.

i don't go into details for HP lovers who have still not read last book, but we all know it'd have been a WHOLE different story without a slytherin, or two, wouldn't it? :wink2:

lucius is not nice, but also other so-called good characters are not.

o.c. he's a bit of a criminal when we come down to it.. :naughty: he's nor my fave anyway.

I like draco though, though he's a coward and a spoilt brat (heard this before, wonder where..? :mf_rosetinted:), there's some live action going on.

good guys are SO boring.. :thumbdown:

not saying I admire truly evil people, in case you take me too seriously. :wink2: I am just sarcastic by nature: fit better in there. :fisch: cannot help it :angel_not:

you don't know draco's a coward..??!! :shocked: are ya sure you read the books/saw the films..?:shocked:

and yes, I'm STILL here! :roftl: that proves how mischevious I am... :das:

ment the "heard that somewhere before" part referring to cowardness

Mischief is in your blood my friend :glasses2:

You all missed me, I can tell, specially the jedis:glasses2:

Natmika.... will u do the honors?

With pleasure. Would you like it quick and painless or slow and painful? I suggest the latter.

someone stab me!

I like the dark...interesting things happen in the dark...and my eyes hurt from chlorine overdose

so how dark is it on the dark side?

Yes, the dark can bring you enlightment (sp?), but you should have special glasses to see (which I remind you I don't have btw)

What do the slytherns have to offer?

Griffy has flowers...and luk...Karot...and buttonz...ok I have to laugh now,I am getting flashbacks :roftl: :roftl:

Yesssssss! I don't understand a word of it! I love it!