Peas are good and flies have good eyes

Ioana

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo :D sooo I think I'm stalking Ioana xD 'coz where she is there is fun xD nooo just kidding...have nowhere else to go xD

stewie.jpg

oh thank you :das:

Of course we don't! It's fruit :shocked:

ah but squashed plums? plums fresh out of the blender?

daaaim,were we that unclear?

Speedo,not necessarely mine,Peas...not that many, Jedi- who the heck came up with jedi? Karot - the sight could never scare you,it looks really good (and I'm someone who criticizes,so it probably looks amazing for most)

Ok, I'll settle for one of the peas. And you didn't mention the hamster.What, do you want it all for yourself?

But that was referring to jedi-ism in this thread,not a person

You may be talking about jedi-ism, but I want to meet a certain jedi, wich could be a different person than the one you all talk about but I refer to him as a jedi. See? I can be cryptic too:roftl:

Natmika has made progress,it's all about proper stalking :naughty:

I just saw my name and had to quote this. You know, I am a fame craving stalker.

Oz3.jpg

Those two shouldn't be together. And Ioana, did you name that picture?:naughty:

Ok, I'll settle for one of the peas. And you didn't mention the hamster.What, do you want it all for yourself?

I was actually trying to protect my food supply :roftl:

You may be talking about jedi-ism, but I want to meet a certain jedi, wich could be a different person than the one you all talk about but I refer to him as a jedi. See? I can be cryptic too

You are confusing flora :mf_rosetinted: I know this jedi of which you talk,but why the urge to meet him?

I just saw my name and had to quote this. You know, I am a fame craving stalker.

It's ok,your stalking skills are appreciated

Those two shouldn't be together. And Ioana, did you name that picture?:naughty:

The pic or the animal?

she probably did... sth like "Me chilling out" or "I havin' craic" xD :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

You are confusing flora :mf_rosetinted: I know this jedi of which you talk,but why the urge to meet him?

The pic or the animal?:roftl: :roftl:

I know I'm confusing flora, I'm not that good a stalker (I don't read all the threads I wouldn't have a life lol!). And I want to meet the one I'm talking about because I think he is damn cool!:punk:

I don't think you named the animal. I think its mommy did and here we found many interesting names for it.:roftl:

I know I'm confusing flora, I'm not that good a stalker (I don't read all the threads I wouldn't have a life lol!). And I want to meet the one I'm talking about because I think he is damn cool!:punk:

I don't think you named the animal. I think its mommy did and here we found many interesting names for it.:roftl:

Ok he's cool,he's cooliosis even :roftl: (for the record,I did not come up with that word)

It has been re-baptized actually,but not by me,but from the cruel human that has pulled him away from his mommy