Peas are good and flies have good eyes

Ioana

Well I have to be explicit now, since you don't bother to read my PM's to the end :sneaky2:

I'm still tempted by my first choice... as I said, it could help the world.

That really is true,and I could think of a great starting bid :wub2:

Damn you gots budget, I'd say :mf_rosetinted: Tis wartime and the one cashing in the big bucks is the hamster itself :naughty:

obviously,it's all well thought out :naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...And as Niki leaves the room, I appear.(evil timezones!).I guess I'll have to move to France to have a chat in real time with her:naughty:

but Natmika is being smart about it,if she catches me in a jolly phase,I may even believe her :lmao:/QUOTE]

And how does one recognize a jolly Ioana phase? Does the bunny move faster?kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6086.gif

is naaais :roftl: :roftl:

Well not them cookies all by themselves,even if the sexy beast has shared wisdom according to those,they seem not to have any effect

it may also be that the sexy beast is used to it

I do mean the hippier sexy beast :mf_rosetinted:

Beware of those cookies, I heard of a girl that almost died for eating them.Wait,no, actually it was a "special" hamburger. Ok you can have one but only one.:rasta:

...And as Niki leaves the room, I appear.(evil timezones!).I guess I'll have to move to France to have a chat in real time with her:naughty:

And how does one recognize a jolly Ioana phase? Does the bunny move faster?kaos-animal-bunny-smiley-6086.gif

Beware of those cookies, I heard of a girl that almost died for eating them.Wait,no, actually it was a "special" hamburger. Ok you can have one but only one.:rasta:

nah the bunny has a constant speed

I seriously consider that special hamburger having a nasty meat content,and not much else

Look for the Jacks bottle...

ceerioz matey

Some...not that much though...it's a quiet time,still

April will be a fun month

Yes, it's been quiet for a while.I'm thankfull for that, this place is addictive and I need to concentrate on my job!

To whom april will be fun?*thinks of april's fools jokes coughmikahasagirlfriendboyfriendcough and subsequent mfc's massive heart attacks:roftl: :roftl: *

No, I don´t think they used it as an april's fool joke, though someone suggested using it for this year:naughty:

You haven't answered my question.Why will april be fun? Are you being evasive? I can believe you would do this to me Ioana, this is unlikely of you!:sneaky2::roftl:

i know it was a joke,and i dunnow o thought it would work again...mybe only on freshly fresh fresh new members

Why it will be fun? I can say it will be a very active month,and in some arts...say the begining a sexy beast will be sooo very joly :lol3:

Seriously, I write a load of crap since I got this laptop,me and keyboard don't interact properly yet,we need to establish the nice level of confidence and collaboration

I wanted to reply in the prev post but keyboard here distracted me in the mddle and I forgot

i know it was a joke,and i dunnow o thought it would work again...mybe only on freshly fresh fresh new members

Why it will be fun? I can say it will be a very active month,and in some arts...say the begining a sexy beast will be sooo very joly :lol3:

Seriously, I write a load of crap since I got this laptop,me and keyboard don't interact properly yet,we need to establish the nice level of confidence and collaboration

I wanted to reply in the prev post but keyboard here distracted me in the mddle and I forgot

ohhh the evil keyboard :roftl::sneaky2:

you have no idea...I haven't comitted so many typos in a while

and it's just those i see,i miss a lot of them too...we need to bond...soon...soon :lol3:

(seee....it's even keeping me from using :roftl: )

Maybe you bought a dyslexic laptop.You haven't properly bonded with your computer until you fall asleep over the keybord and wake up with the keys imprinted on your forehead.Not that it has ever happened to me.

Mmmm, there are many arts.There is music, painting, photography...there's also the art of deception.A sexy beast I know is very good at it.Is it the same you are talking about?

Plans for april? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I'll be following you and Ioana around:mf_rosetinted: (in cyberspace don't worry)

Maybe you bought a dyslexic laptop.You haven't properly bonded with your computer until you fall asleep over the keybord and wake up with the keys imprinted on your forehead.Not that it has ever happened to me.

Mmmm, there are many arts.There is music, painting, photography...there's also the art of deception.A sexy beast I know is very good at it.Is it the same you are talking about?

Yeah, I'll be following you and Ioana around:mf_rosetinted: (in cyberspace don't worry)

no,the sexy beast is a sexy beast independent of other sexy beasts :naughty:

i gotta get used t the keyboard,I may hate it because it has been typing passwords wrong

I feel honored to be followed around,it's gonna be phun :naughty:

Great, we have an official stalker. Me feels important.

I won't be much in cyberspace in april, though, it will be a busy month :wub2:

Niki has a bf, Niki has a bf!So I guess that's the sexy beast you were talking about.Good on you girl:thumb_yello:

Well, I think that's settled then. I'm deffinately not you, my love life is nonexistant at the moment *insert sad violin music here*:roftl:

you don't say:sneaky2:

Niki has a bf, Niki has a bf!So I guess that's the sexy beast you were talking about.Good on you girl:thumb_yello:

Well, I think that's settled then. I'm deffinately not you, my love life is nonexistant at the moment *insert sad violin music here*:roftl:

wrong sexy beast :naughty:

I feel the need to bump this in order to properly mourn the day the music died...I just went back for more ,and my ears bleed

you know,the funny phase is long gone,never to be found again...unless new masterpieces show up

I feel the need to bump this in order to properly mourn the day the music died...I just went back for more ,and my ears bleed

you know,the funny phase is long gone,never to be found again...unless new masterpieces show up

One of the latest blogs sounded promising... :naughty:

One of the latest blogs sounded promising... :naughty:

*drools of enthusiasm*

I feel some things will never be beaten,they are beyond common sense,or the lack of it

What if we start throwing breakable animals at it?