The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Ah Chicket!!!! :roftl:

Mine get dried food - and they saw none of the brisket - it landed

in the bin in a bit of a mood!!! :naughty:

Mine have been on the dry food but have read some many good reports on the BARF that thought I would try it! although beng a veggie - its not too pleasant - but dont have to cook it - just throw the carcass at em !

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine have been on the dry food but have read some many good reports on the BARF that thought I would try it! although beng a veggie - its not too pleasant - but dont have to cook it - just throw the carcass at em !

I thought chicken bones were not good for dogs because they

splinter!! :shocked:

Nope - thay can have everything - but it has to be raw - NOT cooked - if its cooked then the bones get softer and can splinter! I was a bit worried but they crunched it all up!

hmm - you know what teenage girls are like - they havent been nasty but thay have said she looks like Bella from the Tweenies!!! :shocked:

It means nothing to me.....Oh Vienna!!

hi carri, i know what it's like with teenager's haircuts, i don't have kids but i have been "the creator of the monster haircut" :boxed:

Evil Pooh the Wicked Hairdresser:naughty:

apparently they meant it nicley - I did say its better than Jake Milo or doodles!!

I'm pretty good, pooh -- busy busy, but that's a good thing!

Just wish I was getting ready to come to London in a

few weeks! :wink2:

dcdeb

So do I wish you were coming to London...:wub2:

I've heard ot's supoposed to be good for them and they have lovely fresh breath, too...

Only when they are cooked. Raw is OK :thumb_yello:

Mine would like that. I am trying to figure out what gets he tummy upset. We used cooked chicken for treats in puppy class and in conformation class and both times she had a bit of yucky poo. I don't know if it was the chicken or the excitement/stress of attending a new class with new people and new dogs.

do you find feeding them the chicken carcass to be expensive? How is the cost compared to dry doggy food? Right now, we have switched to Eukanuba puppy.

I might have to invest in one of those. Bess will wolf down anything that's put in front of her, it barely touches the sides. Rory's a bit more discerning and would probably just walk away....:naughty:

I might have to invest in one of those. Bess will wolf down anything that's put in front of her, it barely touches the sides. Rory's a bit more discerning and would probably just walk away....:naughty:

Rory is my son's name :mf_rosetinted: