The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

vicky...you are taking along mika's pics with 'nonchalance' in yr sig! :wub2:

hi oldlings!

i'm not here either....i'm in LA GRAMMY's thread drolling with rose on mika's pics.....:shocked:

Hi Robi - I was watching as they were posted last night - I

could not sleep - and boy was it worth a sleepless night!! :das:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2: Hiya !!!! :wub2: Wanting to say G'day on this fine day/eve/morn ... heheheheh ... well it's now 2.15am here ..... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Hi Happi :huglove:

Why are you up so late :shocked:

I am just having porridge for lunch - and having a lovely time

watching the Grammy's video - Mika is SOOOOO sexy!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Good Morning everyone!!

Wow, it's starting all over again today! I can't beleive it!

So, I hurt my foot in Salt Lake because yours truely walked almost 25 miles while I was there. Right before I ran into Luke and Mikey, I stepped on a piece of ice and almost lost it. Well, I forgot about it until the next day when I woke up with a completely swollen foot. It feels like a have a boulder stuck between the ball and arch of my foot. Walking sure isn't easy. I look like an Oldling. :naughty: Anyways, I doubt I'll be queueing long today. I know Sivan and quite a few others are going to start queueing around 11am today. At least it is a nice, warm day today. Great timing.

Anyways, I'll keep y'all informed. I'm not sure what to do. Part of me wants to go to the queue to hang out and the other part wants to soak in a hut tub. LMAO!!

Hello fellow oldlings!

CharlotteChristy, I am so glad that you got to experience the SLC show. Thanks for letting dcdeb hear. I was following that thread when it was happening. You are lucky that you get to see him TWICE!

I wish I could see him again...it will probably be a long while until that happens, I think.

Good Morning everyone!!

Wow, it's starting all over again today! I can't beleive it!

So, I hurt my foot in Salt Lake because yours truely walked almost 25 miles while I was there. Right before I ran into Luke and Mikey, I stepped on a piece of ice and almost lost it. Well, I forgot about it until the next day when I woke up with a completely swollen foot. It feels like a have a boulder stuck between the ball and arch of my foot. Walking sure isn't easy. I look like an Oldling. :naughty: Anyways, I doubt I'll be queueing long today. I know Sivan and quite a few others are going to start queueing around 11am today. At least it is a nice, warm day today. Great timing.

Anyways, I'll keep y'all informed. I'm not sure what to do. Part of me wants to go to the queue to hang out and the other part wants to soak in a hut tub. LMAO!!

That's awful, I fully understand why you just want to soak your foot, it's gonna be a swine standing for any length of time.

Are there any benches around the venue that you can go and sit on while you wait, maybe Mika or one of the band might see you and take pity on you.

Hi Happi :huglove:

Why are you up so late :shocked:

I am just having porridge for lunch - and having a lovely time

watching the Grammy's video - Mika is SOOOOO sexy!!!! :mf_lustslow:

WENDI!

Where is Diana ?:sneaky2:

She can surely not deny the beautifullness of this man now!!

Come on Diana , Russell is a little contrived :blink: ..... Mika is natural :naughty::wink2:

She had a good one thanks.

How's you?

I'm good. Doing the monday laundry, checking in on this site.

Hello guys too :thumb_yello:

Sorry i have to pop off again!:thumbdown:

I have given myself a task to write so much of an essay before London!

Which by the way is only 2 weeks today !:roftl: :roftl: :eek:

Hi! How exciting! About the show, not the essay.:wink2:

HOLY SH*T

Those pics are just...........ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh thats good - glad you saw it - I will wait for Babs to do

her wonders, and get it here!! :thumb_yello:

I wonder what comments Kath and Robi will make to the

bit I have highlighted!!!!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

I have nothing to say!!! I CAN'T say anything!!!!!!!!

Good evening everyone!!!!:naughty:

Hi Kath! Doing great, how about you?

Great! That is good to hear. Mind you..........you have been on stage with Mika..of course you are great!:naughty:

I am ok thanks.....not brilliant tonight but I will survive no doubt! :naughty: Don't want to be a moaning Oldling and lets face it..those pics are enough to put a smile on anyones face !!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Great! That is good to hear. Mind you..........you have been on stage with Mika..of course you are great!:naughty:

I am ok thanks.....not brilliant tonight but I will survive no doubt! :naughty: Don't want to be a moaning Oldling and lets face it..those pics are enough to put a smile on anyones face !!!:naughty::thumb_yello:

Yes, those were really nice photos. I made a folder just for them on my computer.:naughty:

Hello, Christine (it is Christine, right?)

I am still kelly green with envy that you got to dance with/meet him.

But you did a great job, I would have frozen in awe!

But I did touch his hand at the end of Love Today!

Leona