The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, the camera wouldn't focus for a minute and I said, "take your time." LMAO!! Mika was so patient and just let me hang on to him. Seemed like forever but I'm sure it wasnt' very long. I do love it. I love my Glasgow one too. He's just adorable in all! But, I like this one because I don't look like a drowned rat in it. LOL!! Didn't get soaked before this picture.

Hiya my lovely :huglove:

I love that photo of you with Mika - but not as much as you I bet!!! :wink2:

Yeah, the camera wouldn't focus for a minute and I said, "take your time." LMAO!! Mika was so patient and just let me hang on to him. Seemed like forever but I'm sure it wasnt' very long. I do love it. I love my Glasgow one too. He's just adorable in all! But, I like this one because I don't look like a drowned rat in it. LOL!! Didn't get soaked before this picture.

I think the rain in Glasgow was the only thing that stopped me

overheating :das:

:wink2:Hello my Mika mates :wink2:

I trust everyone is ok?

I'm just finished my studies for today so i deserve some MIKA time and chat with my fellow olderlings :wink2::wub2:

Going away to Troon tomorrow with my folks and Ben, for a couple of nights, ( Lewis and Neil can have some boy time at home) Ben wants to do The Robert Burns Heritage trail!

Not far from Kath i think , Hi Kath if you are there :thumb_yello:

:wink2:Hello my Mika mates :wink2:

I trust everyone is ok?

I'm just finished my studies for today so i deserve some MIKA time and chat with my fellow olderlings :wink2::wub2:

Going away to Troon tomorrow with my folks and Ben, for a couple of nights, ( Lewis and Neil can have some boy time at home) Ben wants to do The Robert Burns Heritage trail!

Not far from Kath i think , Hi Kath if you are there :thumb_yello:

Hiya VLM - glad you are having a bit of a break!!

BUT - tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!! :sneaky2:

Wendi, been meaning to ask, how do you pronounce your daughters name eyelidh, sorry I can't remember how to spell it. I know it looked like eyelid but with an H in it.

Sorry - my wee thingy must have missed your post!!

Eilidh!

Its a as in gay, and lay as in egg!!! :thumb_yello:

Hiya Vicky, you keep some late nights?!

Wendi, I asked a question above, I think you missed it? About your daughters name.......

Hi Shari :wink2:

only time i get peace !!!!

just seen Sheena's love today from Glasgow :wub2:

Ah yes , this when i lost my Mika virginity :naughty: