The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Good Morning Oldlings! Well, the tour is over tonight. Feels so strange. It's been so much fun keeping up with it.

Well, I guess there is no more sharing Andy. Rose wins. :naughty: I'll just have to find somebody else now. :sneaky2:

Sorry, honestly never expected this.

Maybe if I get rid of the darn penguin he'll not be so keen.:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's okay, I'm not a sore loser...really I'm not! :bleh: I think it's adorable and so sweet. :wub2:

I'm actually jealous of you, I can never seem to get a pic with Mika.

Came close at Bournemouth, he was up for it, but some excitable girls kind of spoilt it and he went:emot-sad:

Fingers crossed for London.:thumb_yello:

What? :boxed: You don't have a pic with MIKA? What? I'm shocked...I thought most of y'all had one. Yes, keeping fingers crossed for London.

I'm actually jealous of you, I can never seem to get a pic with Mika.

Came close at Bournemouth, he was up for it, but some excitable girls kind of spoilt it and he went:emot-sad:

Fingers crossed for London.:thumb_yello:

That's okay, I'm not a sore loser...really I'm not!

I am :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Seriously, the thing I'm most jealous of is that I won't be there in

London to see the two sweethearts reunite! :wink2:

dcdeb

I am :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Seriously, the thing I'm most jealous of is that I won't be there in

London to see the two sweethearts reunite! :wink2:

dcdeb

Top of my list to pack for London:

SUNGLASSES!

I swear, as lovable as he is, if he sticks that light in my eyes once more, I won't be responsible for my actions:roftl:

Yeah, in L.A. he had that camera pointed somewhere else...if only in my eyes. :naughty: He said that he was filming my badge. :naughty: You see where my badge is.

SUNGLASSES!

I swear, as lovable as he is, if he sticks that light in my eyes once more, I won't be responsible for my actions:roftl:

Hiya Oldlings! Are we having a good old Friday night tonight? Haven't had one for ages and I feel better today so I might be in for it.

One piece of good news is that I just pre-ordered my tickets for Mika in Amsterdam! There's a link on Mikasounds and it's with Ticketservice itself which is a very reliable company, so I suppose it's safe.

The other piece of good news is in my 'status box' on MySpace. :wink2:

Hi Blue, haven't been to Myspace..is a new appartment your good news? Looking forward to hearing about it.

Hey ho fellow Oldlings!

Isn't a lovely day today:wub2: :wink2:

Yes it is!!!!

What? :boxed: You don't have a pic with MIKA? What? I'm shocked...I thought most of y'all had one. Yes, keeping fingers crossed for London.

I don't have one either Charlie..lots of us don't :shocked: And you have TWO!!!!!!

I told Dave..........well, to be honest.......I didn't actually tell him, I wrote it on the kitchen board!!:naughty:

See ya tonight girls :thumb_yello:

What? :shocked: I honestly thought in Glasgow that I was the only one who hadn't met him or hadn't gotten a picture with him. OMG.....Now, I'm really wondering how I pulled that off. I didn't realize they were as hard to come by. No wonder I feel so content right now.

I'm sorry...I really hope y'all get one soon. Kath....I'm really shocked. :boxed:

I don't have one either Charlie..lots of us don't :shocked: And you have TWO!!!!!!

See ya tonight girls :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone :D

Glad you WILL be here tonight Kath!!!!! ;)

Wendi - so why do you think that is? I know I just wasn't sure what to do at first, I'm new to the whole forum/messageboard thing - and it took me a while to find the FAQ stuff. Or maybe they're just overwhelmed by the sheer size of some of the threads.

I am not sure. When I joined I didnt post for a few weeks as

I didnt know what to do!! Maybe some speak no English, and

others want to read and not post. I knew there were some who

did that - but 4100 seemed a lot!!!

Hey ho fellow Oldlings!

Isn't a lovely day today:wub2: :wink2:

Its lovely, lucky Rose :thumb_yello:

I don't have one either - wanted one in Glasgow - but it never happened :blush-anim-cl:

What? I honestly thought in Glasgow that I was the only one who hadn't met him or hadn't gotten a picture with him. OMG.....Now, I'm really wondering how I pulled that off. I didn't realize they were as hard to come by. No wonder I feel so content right now.

I'm sorry...I really hope y'all get one soon. Kath....I'm really shocked. :boxed:

Nope.........we aren't sure how you managed it either...but I am pleased for you.:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone :D

Glad you WILL be here tonight Kath!!!!! ;)

I am not sure. When I joined I didnt post for a few weeks as

I didnt know what to do!! Maybe some speak no English, and

others want to read and not post. I knew there were some who

did that - but 4100 seemed a lot!!!

Its lovely, lucky Rose :thumb_yello:

I don't have one either - wanted one in Glasgow - but it never happened :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you get one Wendi. To be perfectly honest, I aren't reallythat bothered....I have a lot of very special memories..that will do me:wub2: But I really want you to have one.

OK off now..see ya later

Okay, having helped run a fanclub for an 80's rock band years ago, we would give special priveledges to those in the fan club.

The fan club member would get a VIP pass to the gig of the city they lived in. If they weren't playing there, then it would be the city of their choice. You would get one pass a year and you would be able to get one picture with the band. Also, we would have multiple contests throughout the year for a meet and greet with the band. You were allowed to win twice in one year and then after that, you were cut off until the following year.

The fan club member also got first go at the concert tickets. I see that Mikasounds did this; however, the opened it to all 260,000+ myspace friends. I think it should have been posted here first. However, once we are officially offical, hopefully they will do that.

Anyways, I hope they will do that here so Mika fans can start getting those pics and meetings that they want.

I'm with you on this one. I almost asked but Andy is so funny about having his picture taken. But, having them both in the same room at the same time was good enough for me. I honestly didn't know who to stare at. :naughty: All I know is whenever I looked in Andy's direction, there was that damn camera on me. LOL If it wasn't for that light, I wouldn't mind...I just want to see Andy's eyes. :wub2:

My ideal pic would be me between A & M:thumb_yello:

My ideal pic would be me between A & M:thumb_yello:

You know what they say, Rose -- from your lips to God's ears... or in

this case, to MIKA's ears! :wink2:

Hope this happens for you -- after all your globe-trotting and the

fabulousness of the penguin suit idea, you've earned it! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

SUNGLASSES!

Probably the only words Andy ever heard from me properly are 'Aw, you're blinding me again!' :naughty:

Oh well, he's cute... :blush-anim-cl: