Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blue, those are so funny! Trying not to laugh too hard in the office. :naughty:

I've seen this one on Youtube. If you can find it, it's hilarious to watch. After it happened, it was even on the news and America's funniest videos. It's priceless. If I could get Youtube at work, I would link it.

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

I'm with you there Sheena, schoolrunners are horrendous. They don't care how or where they park and give you daggers looks if you get in their way.

I feel Carries wrath about to reign down on me for this:naughty:

rose i`ll stick by if she gives u a hard time , oh & the 2 wee ones were nearly knocked down because of theses stupid drivers & we only live 15 sec from the school :sneaky2:

theres been something ive been wanting to talk about but i keep on forgetting , its an andy related thing . its about mika`s performance at t4 on the beach at the end where mika had a pink shirt on , well i dont know if u know this or not andy was in the crowd watching him play + chatting & laughing with others in the crowd

A little prezzi for you guys . . .

Thanks Alice :wub2: I have that on my ipod - and it makes

me go all funny when I hear it :mf_lustslow:

Well I'm away to grab a bite to eat and then got the gas man coming to hook up our gorgeous new hole-in-the-wall gas fire. See ya later...xxx

Catch you later Shari xxxx

Blue, those are so funny! Trying not to laugh too hard in the office. :naughty:

I've seen this one on Youtube. If you can find it, it's hilarious to watch. After it happened, it was even on the news and America's funniest videos. It's priceless. If I could get Youtube at work, I would link it.

7. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

I saw that on one of these out-takes shows. It was SO funny!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

You mean on the Chicken Board? :das:

What did he say?

We have two boards.........the chicken board usually has the weeks menus on..........then we have a white board...a 'to do' list so I just added to the end of the days jobs 'Book Mika ticket' and ticked it :naughty: I pointed it out to him and he said 'another one?' so I just said yes and hugged him so he didn't have chance to complain!!

He got an 8 page insurance form in today - and is fighting

jet-lag trying to understand it!!

Hope it goes ok

I had a very near miss on my way home tonight.

Came round a long bend, and there was a pick-up

truck turning in the middle of the road. No where to

go, so jumped on the brakes - the car skidded all

over the road!! The guys in the pick-up just laughed

then drove off :furious:

Morons - I really hurt my shoulder trying to control the skid!!! :boxed:

Oh Wendi............at least it WAS a near miss..........maybe the god's were watching over you. Hope you are ok.

One for the Friday night crew:

Posted on a Dutch forum tonight 'to feed the Friday night mood'. :naughty:

Love it Blue!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Good Evening Everyone

Sheena, I will have to have a look at my DVD of The T4 thing............I loved that festival, thought it was great. I certainly hadn't noticed Andy in the crowd but will have another look now. Ceratainly where Mika is Andy isn't usually far behind..............and then Rose!!:naughty:

Hey ya Kath! How are you? :huglove: Hmm...one more post and that number seems like a date we all know very well. LOL

Indeed.............the year I got married :naughty:

Rose said she probably wouldn't do that :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Sorry Charlie, I didn't answer, I am fine thank you, how are you?

OK girlis, usually check my email then come on here but couldn't wait tonight to get on here so now I had better go and check the mail :naughty:

See ya in a bit

Helloooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Finally got here, there is only one thing I want to say at the moment.

MIKA IS COMING TO WERCHTER!!!!

And no way he is going to cancel it twice in a row, some things are just not done! So I am going to see him!!!!

I'm thinking about Amsterdam too, but that just won't be possible without my boss killing me. :boxed:

Helloooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Finally got here, there is only one thing I want to say at the moment.

MIKA IS COMING TO WERCHTER!!!!

And no way he is going to cancel it twice in a row, some things are just not done! So I am going to see him!!!!

I'm thinking about Amsterdam too, but that just won't be possible without my boss killing me. :boxed:

That is GREAT news Martine!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: