The Oldlings Thread (Part 10)

Diana

Speaking of Paris, last I heard you WERE going..I was really shocked (and disapointed) when Bab said youwern't

Yep...........MFC wedding is what we want!!!!!

I couldn't justify it....I'm gutted, but it's probably for the best....:crybaby:

Oh, Please...do tell!!

Nothing too 'intimate'.... I was in Canada (?) with some MFCers, but none that I knew. We were in a restaurant (like Glasgee) and in came Mika and the band. I was on the end of the table and guess who came to sit next to me....yep, Mika!! After I stopped gushing about how lovely and wonderfual and talented etc he is, I asked him if he was happy....BTW, he had arm round my waist and I had my hand on his thigh...:wub2: He said something along the lines of 'never been happier' and then he scrunched up his nose and nuzzled my forehead with his.....then I woke up:sneaky2:

Nah, not too openly on the forum. I just found a nice place to live and my cat will get a little garden. It's not a big place, but it's big enough for me and my cat! :thumb_yello:

Coming to Amsterdam, Sarahlou and Kath? :bleh:

We'll catch up off-line, as long as you promise not to bully me into going to Amsterdam:naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OLDLINGS!!!

ciao

first

BLUE, this is great news....i hope everthing is going the right way and anyway...another hug for you!

PPL

listen to me

i need a ticket for london gig on the 25th monday for bettasan...anyone knows if there is one somewhere? :wink2:

hallo everyone...not going to catch up or i will miss you all, can you pls update?

i've been off all day...i heard great things about seattle? anyone can post a summary?

yes

i'm a PITA...but you love me for that! :naughty:

ah

i have a webcam installed...you could see me!!! poor you!

Wanna come and play with Mika and me in the Park, Deb? :das:

Soooooo tempting... but probably won't happen. Would love to swing

through Europe this summer, though... look out, I just might surprise you! :wink2:

And ack, look at the time -- must run out to pick up son from school!

He stayed after to play football with some friends. :thumbdown:

Hope you're all still here when I get back! In about 40 minutes or so?

Fred -- no big announcements while I'm gone, OK? :naughty:

dcdeb

Nice dream. Awe, I love fantasy dreams like that. *sigh* But, why do we always wake up before they get steamy? NOT FAIR!

Nothing too 'intimate'.... I was in Canada (?) with some MFCers, but none that I knew. We were in a restaurant (like Glasgee) and in came Mika and the band. I was on the end of the table and guess who came to sit next to me....yep, Mika!! After I stopped gushing about how lovely and wonderfual and talented etc he is, I asked him if he was happy....BTW, he had arm round my waist and I had my hand on his thigh...:wub2: He said something along the lines of 'never been happier' and then he scrunched up his nose and nuzzled my forehead with his.....then I woke up:sneaky2:

I am going to sleep now, wish you all the most lovely dreams tonight. I would be happy to have yours Sarahlou, I've always wanted to go to Canada. :naughty:

Goodnight all, talk to you soon! :wub2:

We'll catch up off-line, as long as you promise not to bully me into going to Amsterdam:naughty:

Hehe... Naughty dreams Sarahlou? Or actually that was a sweet one! :wub2:

I had a naughty one last night. I dreamt I literally ran off with a nice guy from some random support band after a random gig. Or actually he ran off with me and I couldn't resist :naughty: . He didn't look like anyone from any support band I've seen over the last year but I guess it's a sign anyway - I must have some hidden desires. :roftl:

Hey psssst... Sarahlou... Coming to Amsterdam? Special price for you my friend, special price! :das:

Yeah Blue Lightening seeds are big ,, especially with that song

Wow, didn't know that! I have 2 of their albums. Jollification (the Strawberry one) and Dizzy Heights. Stuff from the nineties. I like their music. Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Wanna come and play with Mika and me in the Park, Deb? :das:

You're a naughty girl....just like the Childcatcher!!

ARGHHHHHH Alarm bells!!!!!

/quote]

Don't even think about it....:boxed:

Nice dream. Awe, I love fantasy dreams like that. *sigh* But, why do we always wake up before they get steamy? NOT FAIR!

Hehe... Naughty dreams Sarahlou? Or actually that was a sweet one! :wub2:

I had a naughty one last night. I dreamt I literally ran off with a nice guy from some random support band after a random gig. Or actually he ran off with me and I couldn't resist :naughty: . He didn't look like anyone from any support band I've seen over the last year but I guess it's a sign anyway - I must have some hidden desires. :roftl:

Hey psssst... Sarahlou... Coming to Amsterdam? Special price for you my friend, special price! :das:

It was quite innocent, really.....:wub2:

You're mad....special price!!! Hilarious!!

I couldn't justify it....I'm gutted, but it's probably for the best....:crybaby:

Of course............I understand about Paris...would have been great though...maybe next time :thumb_yello:

Love the dream!!!!!:naughty:

:naughty: I think Blkue is in an mischivious mood!!