• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just cztching up on points I have forgotten!!:naughty:

Wendi.......thanks for the link to the t set!:thumb_yello:

Robi.............hi!!!!:naughty:

Clare and Ruth.........good to see you. That is great Ruth.........sorry I won't see you though...and...waht about work!!:shocked:

HURRAH!! I didn't know you were after a ticket....I still have a spare for the 28th:shocked:

Really? I didn't know that. Was it being offered on the spare ticket thread? Sorry if I missed it.

Oh bu**er! Still, there'll be another chance. Sometime. And you were the one encouraging me!

Yes - I was encouraging you - but I can only focus on the 26th

and just presume others are on the same wave length!!!! :roftl:

We WILL meet one day!!! :thumb_yello:

Just cztching up on points I have forgotten!!:naughty:

Wendi.......thanks for the link to the t set!:thumb_yello:

Robi.............hi!!!!:naughty:

Clare and Ruth.........good to see you. That is great Ruth.........sorry I won't see you though...and...waht about work!!:shocked:

Hellooooooooo Kath. What have you to tell me?

Not bad thanks.

So what you been up to today?

It's been a loooong day at work.....OH is at work tonight, so I get the puter to myself, I have vodka and the dogs to keep me company. How about your day?

Really? I didn't know that. Was it being offered on the spare ticket thread? Sorry if I missed it.

I was there, but a while a go now. I have 3 spares, two have gon, but I still have one left, so if anyone needs one.....

That is great Ruth.........sorry I won't see you though...and...waht about work!!:shocked:

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Not quite decided yet.

Personal favourite: go for time off without pay BUT they don't have to give it, and if they say 'no' - which is 50:50 then it's really tricky as they know the date!

Personal favourite: go for time off without pay BUT they don't have to give it, and if they say 'no' - which is 50:50 then it's really tricky as they know the date!

*coughsickiecough* :mf_rosetinted:

It's been a loooong day at work.....OH is at work tonight, so I get the puter to myself, I have vodka and the dogs to keep me company. How about your day?

I was there, but a while a go now. I have 3 spares, two have gon, but I still have one left, so if anyone needs one.....

My day's been fine thanks. I have had Dale my friend round to see me.

Hellooooooooo Kath. What have you to tell me?

Nothing.............I don't think!!!:naughty: Makes it sound as though I have to give a confession.....how long have you got!!!!

HMMMMMMMMM very tricky!!

I 've got it! Go for the 28th and if they don't give it take 26th off sick.........and see all of us!!!!:naughty: Clever Kath :naughty:

Nothing.............I don't think!!!:naughty: Makes it sound as though I have to give a confession.....how long have you got!!!!

HMMMMMMMMM very tricky!!

I 've got it! Go for the 28th and if they don't give it take 26th off sick.........and see all of us!!!!:naughty: Clever Kath :naughty:

Er....... an hour!!!

No need to apologise, Ruth. I look forward to meeting you at last!

I'm glad you had a good day with your friend.

I've just bought tickets to see David Jordan at the ICA in April with Carri (who's in the pub at the moment so will probably not remember in the morning....)

HMMMMMMMMM very tricky!!

:naughty: Clever Kath :naughty:

Very devious! Tisn't going to happen though!

Sarah, is your spare ticket a 'good' one? Is this venue one with unreserved seating/ standing at the back tickets??

No need to apologise, Ruth. I look forward to meeting you at last!

I'm glad you had a good day with your friend.

I've just bought tickets to see David Jordan at the ICA in April with Carri (who's in the pub at the moment so will probably not remember in the morning....)

That sounds good. Are you going to any Mika concerts?