Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for sure!

we will have plenty to talk....upcoming autumn gigs, for instance! :roftl: :roftl: make plans!!!!

OW I DO hope so..............I am SO fed up that there are no dates yet..other than France :thumbdown:

Hi Kath, thanks for you kind words, you too Pooh, it means a lot right now.

I was going to look into leasing Monday, but when my sister said the van might be back on the road by the end of the week, I left it. So now I actually know what's happening, I'll check out websites tomorrow.

OMG I am so behind, just caught up on this thread and now I have 3 gig threads to read back. My inbox is chocked up to the nines!

Kath PM'd you;)

Hello Rose, good luck with getting the van on the road and resuming your work.

Hi Kath, thanks for you kind words, you too Pooh, it means a lot right now.

I was going to look into leasing Monday, but when my sister said the van might be back on the road by the end of the week, I left it. So now I actually know what's happening, I'll check out websites tomorrow.

Yes. I asked Dave if he knew if it was usually 12 months minimum and he said that he thought they were sometimes six months. Good luck wiith your search :thumb_yello:

Can I just ask a silly question please!:naughty:

I have never really been into any of the 'London' gig threads as there seemed to be so many...........and our 'Oldling' get together in London spans the two dates............and for others the 28th as well..................so where are we going to do our planning?:shocked:

OMG I am so behind, just caught up on this thread and now I have 3 gig threads to read back. My inbox is chocked up to the nines!

Kath PM'd you;)

Hello Rose, good luck with getting the van on the road and resuming your work.

Hellooooooooooo Shari. How are you?

Which gig threads are you talking about? Spill!!

I have never really been into any of the 'London' gig threads as there seemed to be so many...........and our 'Oldling' get together in London spans the two dates............and for others the 28th as well..................so where are we going to do our planning?:shocked:

not silly at all! :shocked:

well

i think we'd better plan something within our group...we are really too many to find a fair agreement...

starting a new thread would be mad...

we can talk about it here, and make plans here...

i dont know, i have to work on th 26th so i wont get to brixton till 6.30/7ish

If you're planning anything for 28th, can someone let me know please. Incase I'm not about (elsewhere reading up on reviews). Don't know if I will be up for partying though, I could hardly walk properly after Donny.

Yes..........but is it fair to plan in here when there are people in here that aren't going? :shocked:

right

so

you'd better install that skype thing and talk on the phone!:sneaky2:

seriously...i see no way out.

how can we open a 'london oldling meet-up thread'? :blink:

I'm a very old and infirm oldling!!!

Hiya Clare, yes ok thanks. 4 day headache finally went! Hope you're good.

OWWWWWWWWW Shari, that sounds awful, glad you are feeling better :thumb_yello:

Well I'll be at all 3 and planning to be a nutter and queuing early, Maybe Mika will pity me and buy me a coffee and a sandwich.LOL!

I will be queing on Monday but will be with Wendi on Tuesday so not nessercarily queing all day